• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well it probably was funner than your day Actaeon, if it makes you feel any better I froze my fingers out there so the day ended about 5pm with e retreating in doors to warm up before my ride back from the cornfields.

LOL.... so they correct a problem by putting up signs that say don't do that for guys that are probably much more technically advanced than they are... hahaha....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Seems reasonable at least.

Well it probably was funner than your day Actaeon, if it makes you feel any better I froze my fingers out there so the day ended about 5pm with e retreating in doors to warm up before my ride back from the cornfields.

LOL.... so they correct a problem by putting up signs that say don't do that for guys that are probably much more technically advanced than they are... hahaha....

There are a buttload of instruments in the building.
    7 of them cause fatal alarms. Which means, while casting, DO NOT TOUCH.
    This hopefully help me if I accidentally go to the wrong instrument.
    And it was my suggestion.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County

It did get cold out there. I ran out for a little while about 3:00 to test some reloads. It was already getting cold then.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Bring the ammo and I'll bring more Beretta's to shoot it... Just saying...

bergrp6951hdrcfil.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    That most certainly would be Jedi but I don't see any new snow yet up here in the hood.... um Hammond...

Bulletsmith, Thanks.... The INOX was bought used at Cabelas when they just opened up, couldn't believe they had it in there for as cheap as it was... The M9A1 has a bit more weight to it but that keeps her level with hotter 9mm rounds... I still need to do a spring pack on that one...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Got home and it is almost all gone. Guess the wind blew it away or one of you actually took me up on my offer.:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom