• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    She wrapped some presents in red glitter paper. Some must have fell off when I carried presents or when kids ripped opened presents like jackals on their prey. There is glitter on the back seat of the truck. It's even stuck to door panel. Ban glitter! :xmad:
    Glitter make me think of pole dancers and such.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Cleaning session is finally complete. Dang cleaning fairy never showed up again and had to do it all myself. All the firearms are now ready to get dirty again.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Updated every site I could think of with the new credit card info. Why do some sites have to make it so hard to simply update your information? Guess I'll find out one day if I forgot a company. Just going to have to be careful.

Looks like I'll be cashing in on from winning my Fantasy Football league this year! As long as something catastrophic doesn't happen on Monday Night Football, I get to say:bow: and :spend:the man!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Updated every site I could think of with the new credit card info. Why do some sites have to make it so hard to simply update your information? Guess I'll find out one day if I forgot a company. Just going to have to be careful.

Looks like I'll be cashing in on from winning my Fantasy Football league this year! As long as something catastrophic doesn't happen on Monday Night Football, I get to say:bow: and :spend:the man!
    If you need help storing those old dirty pieces of paper with the dead presidents on them, let me know. :@ya:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ho Ho Ho, I scored some more of this cheap brass cased 308 ammo today...

10.14 a box...

308ammo2211hdrc.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I lost that a while back...

Started belting up some 308 tonight though...

hands are sore now...

PS: I think everyone else in NW Indiana had the same idea I had this morning... They were lined up out the door at blythes to get on the range... Not that I complain about having to browse around a gun shop but...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

hands are sore now...

PS: I think everyone else in NW Indiana had the same idea I had this morning... They were lined up out the door at blythes to get on the range... Not that I complain about having to browse around a gun shop but...
    This old body hates going up the stairs. Coming down is fine. They need to put in one of those seat stair things for us younger people.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County

hands are sore now...

Does the house claim the brass there? Or does everybody take their brass home?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well it was so busy today that I ended up leaving some of my brass that made it to the ground. The next shooters were lined up to get on the lane I was on. I mainly shot revolvers so most of my brass went right in my bag but I did run the lever alittle and it sends it flying....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom