• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Glad you found what you want. They all need homes.

I really like that little Farkle, but we're already overwhelmed with our four dogs. Two are 12 and one is not doing well. The others are 10 and 7, and the 7-yr-old is obese with congestive heart failure.
    Well we THINK we have. But... I guess we will know later today.

And while I got some pushback from my daughter on adopting dogs I think she has come around to adoption over buying a dog from a breeder.

Cute little puppies are wonderful, but in a world where there are so many unwanted dogs, it seems right to find a cast off and give it a real home.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Agreed. I could never buy a dog from a breeder again. My Eskimo Lucy is the only one that I bought as a puppy, and that was from a backyard breeder when I didn't know any better. The other dogs we have had since then have all been rescues or dogs that people have simply given to me because they knew I would take care of them.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    1 year ago our little dog died of cancer. This spring our Akita died.

I think its time to find some dogs. Heading to Petsmart today, and possibly an animal shelter after that to see if we can find a small dog. Sent an email to the local Akita rescue society to see if we can find another Akita. House is too quiet.

Sounds like you need kids ... or grandchildren in the house. :)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    KLB.... the citrix client was a bomb... in Windows 10... Couldn't get that doctors office to connect to the hospital online for nothing...

Works like a champ in windows 7 though...

Most of the POS DB software all has to be re-written as it is making call outs to windows directories that aren't there under 10... MS says they secured the OS up... more like made it incompatible with most third party software would be more like it... and then there is Edge.... wow..... what a mess....

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    if anyone knows someone in a white dodge ram that probably frequents the little dirt track on 41, politely tell him next time i see him i plan on stabbing him in the face...

ps, the guy in the black truck you pulled out in front of

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    $2000 worth of overtime last check, but my paycheck increased $780... I wish Uncle Sam would take more money, I don't think I'm paying my fair share.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think you just paid for your "white privilege" :patriot:

Nah he is paying for his "working privelge"
    There was an article today syaing that over 50million people on welfare in the past 18months. That its better for a family of 4, 2 adults 2 kids to just work part time and be on welfare.
    That when the 2nd adult goes to work the family net increase is much less then what welfare gives them.

Plus if you just have more kids its more money for not doing anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom