Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Lloosseerrr

But un all fairness im startering work late today have to be in by 9 snd yet i woke up at 3am like usual. Pisses me off!
    I hear you. Enjoy the holidays. Gives me a chance to see the local gun shops next week and hide from the wife/boss.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Surprised you don't need one to run the Christmas lights. Any new videos?

No videos yet. I'm hoping to add a song or two. Maybe change a couple of the songs already up to display the new lights.

Don't need a genny yet for the lights. Last year, they only used 65 watts. About a medium incandescent bulb's worth of power.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I've had requests for my Tequila Christmas Cake recipe so here goes. Please keep in your files as I have misplaced it before and couldnt find it! 1 cup sugar 1 tsp. baking powder 1 cup water ... ... 1 tsp. salt 1 cup brown sugar Lemon juice 4 large eggs Nuts 1 bottle tequila 2... cups dried fruit. Sample the tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl; check the tequ...ila again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck iin the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon ice strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 s and try not to fall over. Get up, check tequila. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the tequila and wipe the counter off with the cat.

Mary Christmassss

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I've had requests for my Tequila Christmas Cake recipe so here goes. Please keep in your files as I have misplaced it before and couldnt find it! 1 cup sugar 1 tsp. baking powder 1 cup water ... ... 1 tsp. salt 1 cup brown sugar Lemon juice 4 large eggs Nuts 1 bottle tequila 2... cups dried fruit. Sample the tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl; check the tequ...ila again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck iin the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon ice strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 s and try not to fall over. Get up, check tequila. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the tequila and wipe the counter off with the cat.

Mary Christmassss
    Thanks for sharing.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    While I was only 2, so I don't actually remember, I'm told that in '67 the days before the big storm was just like this. Warm and mild one day, bam feets of snow the next.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Reading that sorry explanation/apology, it seems like they have "non-shooters" all the way down through middle management.

Don't worry about it, it's black and you don't need to know. :laugh:

This is what it looks like ...

DreamGunOWDN-2.jpg

Apex M&P Dream Gun Features:
    – Apex Grade M&P 5.00” Gunsmith Fit Barrel
    – Apex Red Flat-Faced Forward Set Sear & Trigger Kit (a Brownells Exclusive)
    – Apex Reset Assist Mechanism
    – Apex Failure Resistent Extractor
    – Apex 10-8 Performance Polymer Base Pads
    – Front Sight: Ameriglo ProGlo Green Tritium w/ Bright Orange Outline
    – Rear Sight: 10-8 Performance U-Notch
    – 21st Century Gunfighter Catalyst Extended Magazine Release
    – Inforce APL 200 Lumen Pistol Light
    – DP Custom Works Custom Machined Slide
    – Blowndeadline Custom Titanium w/ Black Battleworn Cerakote Finish
    – SSVI Basic Package Grip & Frame Texturing

Go HERE for more pictures (click on the images to enlarge them)

Meh.. looks :puke:
    My next sidearm is going to be this...
    Glock_34_Pistol_26408.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member