Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Welcome back Melensdad. Indiana isn't exotic, cause you live here. You could live at the Grand Canyon, but after awhile, it wouldn't be exotic.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 17, 2016
    Jasper County
    First realization of the day. Probably should have picked a name that can't be abbreviated by an illegal drug and going to Kohls with both my wife and mother and expecting to be out of the store in 30 minutes is just as unrealistic as me sprouting wings and flying to the moon

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Melensdad, Welcome home...

Acteon, Don't you have a union you pay a lot of money to take care of you over there ?

PCP, You're suppose to drop them off together while you find a parking space... I mean....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo my wife has the Hillary speech at the DNC on tv and I'm having a hard time trying to keep from yelling at the TV...

Luckily I found a video feed of the rioters outside the fence line around the DNC and I am now some what happy the Bernie supporters are there expressing the feeling of being burned by their own party...

Acteon, Don't they negotiate healthy work conditions ? I thought the elevator qualified as a health provision to work there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sooooo my wife has the Hillary speech at the DNC on tv and I'm having a hard time trying to keep from yelling at the TV...

Luckily I found a video feed of the rioters outside the fence line around the DNC and I am now some what happy the Bernie supporters are there expressing the feeling of being burned by their own party...

Acteon, Don't they negotiate healthy work conditions ? I thought the elevator qualified as a health provision to work there.

They have had someone there to fix them. But.... they don't want to pay the elevator company overtime.... and only one boss on the late shifts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom