• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    is there any benefit to calling into BMV and telling them you sold a vehicle and dont know what to do about the plate?

like do you get money back from the sticker?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    All te IKEA crapola is about done...and then, a plastic piece busts. :ugh: The wife is making a run tomorrow and I am going nowhere near that place.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    my neighbors just went down last week...

sad sad sight
    Yes, and wasn't trying to belittle their situation or insinuate anything. Don't know any of them personally, but I know who the older two kids are.

Went through a house fire myself as a kid; family friend, who was on the volunteer fire department, ended up being a firebug and lit up our house one night while we were all home. We all got out fine, and the house got fixed, but we lost a bunch, and were out of a place for quite some time.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Well, my mower didn't last long. Replaced the battery, solenoid, and spark plug a couple weeks ago. Mowed half my back yard today and the drive belt broke.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    The wife and I are thinking of going to Prime Steakhouse in CP this weekend for our anniversary..... Any reviews from yall?

Unless you are going to get one of their most expensive steaks, go somewhere else. Honestly I can think of about half dozen places off the top of my head that have less salty steaks. Gino's, Kelsey's, Harry-O's(delicious greek skirt steak), outback, Pikks Tavern, and Valley Kitchen and Bar. I wanted to like Prime so much, I heard some good things. But both times my girlfriend and I have been there, the food always tasted off. My girlfriend was a sous chef for years, and she never wants to go back there. The meat is salty, and the pasta tastes like butter. Do yourself a favor and switch to Gamba. Or head to the steak house at Blue Chip, or the restaurant in Horseshoe, both of which have better food than I have had at Prime. I will say, Prime has great bread and butter.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    To continue, I like dry aged beef, I do, but Prime just does not do it for me. It seems like one of those places that impresses people who don't know any better. People who associate expensive with being the best. They know how to cook a steak to the rareness that I like, and when I described how rare I wanted it, they got it right and that is half the battle. Maybe there 40 dollar steaks are better, but there 30 dollar steak didn't taste like it was worth a damn. I would rather go to Harry-O's in Ceder Lake and get the Greek skirt steak than go to Prime again.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Unless you are going to get one of their most expensive steaks, go somewhere else. Honestly I can think of about half dozen places off the top of my head that have less salty steaks. Gino's, Kelsey's, Harry-O's(delicious greek skirt steak), outback, Pikks Tavern, and Valley Kitchen and Bar. I wanted to like Prime so much, I heard some good things. But both times my girlfriend and I have been there, the food always tasted off. My girlfriend was a sous chef for years, and she never wants to go back there. The meat is salty, and the pasta tastes like butter. Do yourself a favor and switch to Gamba. Or head to the steak house at Blue Chip, or the restaurant in Horseshoe, both of which have better food than I have had at Prime. I will say, Prime has great bread and butter.
    Girlfriend that can cook. :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom