• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    If you want to, PM me ur name and address and I'll see if I can get you a discounted rate. Also what size ur thinking about getting. 10,15,20,30,40yds?

I would think Im way out of your guys' service area? Newton county.

I bought a cart from him about 15 years ago. He came off as a good guy and was easy to deal with

Does he have a number or do you just go up and knock on his door?

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Va0N6WHh.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :coffee: According to the weather folk, anything you need to get done today should be finished before 10am today before the clouds open up for the entire day.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Hail Mary indeed - that's a long list for 3 hours. Curious, where did you try and take them? Obviously, now all the shops are slammed. Said as I look at the 4 carbs I just rebuilt for an 89 Yamaha that I wanted someone else to do... lol.

Stan's MC repair in Laporte. My wife called last night and chewed him out again and has made another promise of today after 10am to pick them up. I'm pretty mech inclined as I do the brakes on our cars, oil, some other stuff. If push comes to shove I will youtube it and do it myself but with the VFW drama starting now over this past week, work and life would prefer to have it done by a motorcycle professional so i can focus on these other areas.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    If anyone needs a cheap replacement phone, crown Point Walgreens on court street has sprint flip phones for $1.00 and Verizon Android smartphones for $5.00. Two of each in the Clearance in back.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Stan's MC repair in Laporte. My wife called last night and chewed him out again and has made another promise of today after 10am to pick them up. I'm pretty mech inclined as I do the brakes on our cars, oil, some other stuff. If push comes to shove I will youtube it and do it myself but with the VFW drama starting now over this past week, work and life would prefer to have it done by a motorcycle professional so i can focus on these other areas.
    I hear ya. I got mine running last night around midnight finally and the carb boots are pissing gas, so they have to come back out. But it was great to hear it going since I bought it not running and in pieces.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom