• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sooooo this is the last HP laptop my clients are ever going to purchase... Been on with support to order a set of replacement recovery disks for this Windows 8.1 pc for about 4 hours now. The repair is going to out weight the price of the pc...

that is all....

My daughter's university gave up on Lenovo Think Pads ... apparently the kids will now be issued MacBooks

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Enjoying the night at Byway Brewery. If you haven't been her check it out. Great folks that own it, fantastic beer and even better food. Right off Kennady by the new BW3 and Hampton Inn

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I wouldn't go MACBook, I mean you do want to decide what you want to use on your pc and not pay absorbent prices for the same level of hardware. But this has been a adventure dealing with HP on this thing for sure. The open architecture pc has always been the most for the least and unbinding in what you could do with them but in todays drying up market and the fact that no one currently does a OA laptop you do have to be careful.

PS: HP is still using the indians for support... DELL started using American support...

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    20160331_051419_zps6xi9vtbx.jpg

Its a shame I had to run this to the landfill yesterday morning. 8.02 tons of Beer. 3 Floyds in the too. Stuff smelled REAL Shunky

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Hunter 277, I met your back door neighbor, Andrew, and invited him to the family shoot in June. Oh! The things he said about you. I've Known him for years and have never heard him talk like that before.

He said you were a nice guy and a good neighbor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom