Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Any pistoleers want to help me out?
    I am not a particularly good shooter with a handgun, and that's ok by me but I am having trouble with my XD.
    I cannot for the life of me get shots on target worth a darn. I am consistently low. If I use the head as poa I hit where the sternum is on a silhouette.
    I was wondering if someone who can actually shoot well would take it for test drive and let me know their experience. It's probably me, but I want to make sure.
    I don't have to be there, I can provide you with the gun, mags and 50 rounds of ammo as long as I can get it back in a week or ten days.
    Any takers?

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I didn't know I was being photographed!!

Always a good time shooting with INGO folks. Broke in the CZ with a couple hundred rounds. Groups were good even if they were a bit low and left. Here is my first mag through the gun, with a bullseye as the very first shot.

Going to need to have my glock looked at. I think Bob sold me a lemon :D . Never could confirm it until today when neither BS or I could shoot it, but we were both fine with his. Strange happenings...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Not good on pistol either. Put a bipod on it????
    diagnostic-pistol-target-blue.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Any takers?
    I can give her a run if you'd like. I've shot Bigtanker's XDs pretty well at the MGO/INGO M&S.

Agreed, have you tried a rest?

I didn't know I was being photographed!!
    Going to need to have my glock looked at. I think Bob sold me a lemon :D . Never could confirm it until today when neither BS or I could shoot it, but we were both fine with his. Strange happenings...

:shady:Sorry I couldn't get a cooler shot of you and your new toy in action, but it was a camera phone sooo...
    The results were weird. Both of us shot my G19 Gen 4 with 2 types of ammo resulting in tight groups. Ran aclark's G19 Gen 3 with same 2 types of ammo resulting in all over the place. The Gen 3 trigger did have a different feel and 'crunch' on take up.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I am not a particularly good shooter with a handgun, and that's ok by me but I am having trouble with my XD.
    I cannot for the life of me get shots on target worth a darn. I am consistently low. If I use the head as poa I hit where the sternum is on a silhouette.
    I was wondering if someone who can actually shoot well would take it for test drive and let me know their experience. It's probably me, but I want to make sure.
    I don't have to be there, I can provide you with the gun, mags and 50 rounds of ammo as long as I can get it back in a week or ten days.
    Any takers?

Jerry Miculek has a good video on YouTube on how to properly grip a pistol and others out there as well have decent videos on trigger pull and site alignment. My favorite video is an old one that the FBI used to show to students in their Academy. If you want I'll send you the link for the videos.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Jerry Miculek has a good video on YouTube on how to properly grip a pistol and others out there as well have decent videos on trigger pull and site alignment. My favorite video is an old one that the FBI used to show to students in their Academy. If you want I'll send you the link for the videos.

Post em up! Would love to look at them, as I know I am really lacking in the pistol department.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    So, when the SHTF, have my AK and a post-it available. :dunno:

[video=youtube_share;LgXARWMRv88]http://youtu.be/LgXARWMRv88[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Any takers?

Aim higher

bullseyeshootinghelp.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom