Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Started snowing here in Laporte. Everyone says we are going to get slammed. I sure hope so will be a day I can't make it to work..... I would still try to go. Out to the garage to reload some rounds.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well it's windy but as far as snow goes it is in the air and there is a small dusting on the ground but not enough to close schools and work.... I mean....

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Been snowing and blowing here for about 90 minutes. No school. The Mrs. is going to work, but I wouldn't be surprised if they close early. Probably a good idea to call school down here; getting the kids to school wold have been no problem, but getting home may have been dicey. Guess we will find out by 3 pm.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Been snowing and blowing here for about 90 minutes. No school. The Mrs. is going to work, but I wouldn't be surprised if they close early. Probably a good idea to call school down here; getting the kids to school wold have been no problem, but getting home may have been dicey. Guess we will find out by 3 pm.
    Good day to stay inside and watch the snow and eat :popcorn:.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Just heard from work and they said to stay home.
    Must be nice. My work is like "you better be here, we're a 24/7/365 operation" and we all keep blizzard rations in our lockers for when we get stuck there for 3 days.
    Of course I'm off on medical so I don't really care.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Must be nice. My work is like "you better be here, we're a 24/7/365 operation" and we all keep blizzard rations in our lockers for when we get stuck there for 3 days.

Yeah, my work stays open 24/7//365 too. AND I live across the street, so I pretty much have no excuse.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE

If my loads don't cancel I'll be out in this mess! I have to bring my own blizzard rations. I'm thinking about adding extra fire starting material so I can just burn the truck if I have to keep warm... LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom