• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    We like those kind of calls because once we show the video dashboard footage of what really happened your version doesn't even come close.
    Being a former fleet owner I wish DashCams existed back then!!!

But I'd say that 90% of the complaint calls we got were easily dismissed as lunatics.

Generally speaking, truck drivers are pretty damn good, they get time off/reprimands/etc if they have issues/accidents and so drivers tend to be careful. Not saying there aren't a few idiot professional drivers, not saying some truckers don't have a bad day every now and again, but generally they are good.

Now Lonehoosier is that ONE exception. He always has a bad day, loves to wave his pistol out the window, tends to cut off school buses, and goes out of his way to be grumpy to toll both attendants.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Lovely weather to be at the county fair today for the rabbit show and little miss contest. My kids did well and had a bunch of fun though, so that's good.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Storm is dumping out again.

Bra medic..... China..... Really????
    If they want an American to make their company appear better, think how much better it would be if it was a pistol packing American.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The storm this morning, I got to watch it roll in. The sun had just started showing on the horizon of the lake.
    Then I wondered, where'd the sun go to?
    Next thing I couldn't see the end of the building.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If anyone needs .22 Cabelas had some on the shelves today. 325rd Federal Match, 50rd boxes of CCI Quiet, and some odd shaped 300rd packs of some other stuff.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Cabelas has had 22lr all this last week although still too high for me to buy...

1776, I mounted up my scope base and got the dot sight on it but I'm having some issues with the nut on the Burris Fastfire mount currently...

BraMedic, It's been nice knowing you.... Good luck with all those short people and their bird flu over there...

Speaking of trucks, had one forget to get over in the two through lanes going south this afternoon by Cabelas, he apparently thought I wasn't there... Hate having to drive evasively to miss the side of a semi truck... Like driving behind them out west though as if you get just close enough and stay up with them your gas mileage gets really good...

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I will they would sell it by at least the 500 count. I see that they only allow one box per customer, online at least. I would love to buy another 500 or 1,000 rounds of quiet but I can't justify driving over there for a 50 ct.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    I will they would sell it by at least the 500 count. I see that they only allow one box per customer, online at least. I would love to buy another 500 or 1,000 rounds of quiet but I can't justify driving over there for a 50 ct.

The in-store limit has been raised to 500rds. Lately, I've had good luck lately getting 2 online orders at a time to go through...log in, order a box, log out.....then log back in and order a second box....

Their prices aren't the greatest, but they're not gouging you either. The in-store pickup dealio works for me...mrs T can stop on the way home from work ...

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I have been buying up some CCI standard because it seems to run pretty quiet though my suppressor but I really like the quiet because its silly quiet though the suppressor. I bought a couple bricks from midway usa about 6 months ago and have not seen any since.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    This last week Cabelas had 500 round bricks of Blazer for 26 something. That was gone the other day when I was in there.

Anything over 17.00 a brick is still making me cringe...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom