• Status
    Not open for further replies.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Al Gore would not approve of your polluting the night sky with your light.

I'd hang the southern cross right along side of it,.... if I thought it could whizz-off Al Gore.

confederate-flag.jpg

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Back and relaxing after a family reunion at Kentucky Lake. Played golf and shot a 77 on the second day. :alright:
    Man was it hot and humid there. Heat index was 105 degrees yesterday. Kind of nice not having to drink the air and have a waterfall down my back.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I am going to visit my brother in Memphis this weekend, he is a tennis pro a at the largest country club in Memphis. As a bonus, he gets to golf for free and bring guests. I can't wait.

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    Just got finished a two day project in my front yard. Cut down 6 trees and a few smaller things with all the wrong tools. Feeling how terribly out of shape I am. Hard work is incredibly rewarding, though

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Glad I don't have to be out in this upcoming 'Epic Weather Event' that's suppose to hit the state. We're going to hunker down here. Be safe!

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Lady across the street had some wood fall on her and broke her leg this morning. In her garage, luckily she had it open and I happen to be outside and heard her screaming. Hope she will be okay. Makes me question moving too far out in the country. We were talking about moving next year so I can have some land to hook up a hickock45 style range

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Lady across the street had some wood fall on her and broke her leg this morning. In her garage, luckily she had it open and I happen to be outside and heard her screaming. Hope she will be okay. Makes me question moving too far out in the country. We were talking about moving next year so I can have some land to hook up a hickock45 style range
    Always have your cell phone on you along with your gun!!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    And if you are in your house when something happens?

Give me the peace of the country. I'll take my chances on needing help at some point.
    Always have your cell phone on you along with your gun!!
    True.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    If the news comes out and asks, "Did anyone feel that earthquake?" I will have had no clue. Rocking and rolling over here. Is that a train? Is that thunder?...:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom