Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Not trying to sound like your nanny, but you're not doing your fuel pump any favors running less than a 1/4 tank. Nearly every vehicle has the electric fuel pump in the tank these days, and having less than a 1/4 tank makes them run a lot hotter...thus shortening their lifespan. And not only are they fairly expensive, they suck to replace !!

I never knew that. Thanks, T^2.

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    Not trying to sound like your nanny, but you're not doing your fuel pump any favors running less than a 1/4 tank. Nearly every vehicle has the electric fuel pump in the tank these days, and having less than a 1/4 tank makes them run a lot hotter...thus shortening their lifespan. And not only are they fairly expensive, they suck to replace !!

Replacing the Excursion's at 106K....ugh !!

http://

That's good to know. I also didn't want to stop because gas was about 3.50. I'm not about to give Illinois, and Chicago for that matter, tax revenue

Kerwin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2015
    Hammond
    Hello all, newbie here from Hammond. I posted in the general introductions section but also wanted to stop by here and say hi. I've been meaning to join for a while for general BS'ing purposes but never got around to it.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hello all, newbie here from Hammond. I posted in the general introductions section but also wanted to stop by here and say hi. I've been meaning to join for a while for general BS'ing purposes but never got around to it.

If you came for general BS'ing, you definitely came to the right place.

:wavey:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I think they are for Mollys...

giphy.gif

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Replacing the Excursion's at 106K....ugh !!

http://

I have see this Excursion in Hobart before.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    For those who like free stuff. I will be at a free shred event tomorrow from 10:00 A.M.to 12:00 P.M. at the northeast corner of RT. 41 and 109th Ave in St. John, Jedi's favorite town.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom