Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You can also try Titanium Backup for just saving apps, texts, and possibly system setting (don't remember on the last). You can save them locally or upload them to Dropbox in the paid version.
    I have that app but have yet to find a way to NOT to have it do the backup 1st locally and then upload those files to google drip.
    How are you getting it to do just "clould" storage?

WTF is #3?

1+2=3. I thought you used to teach math?

"People think it's funny, but it's really wet and runny... diarrhea cha, cha cha!"

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww :)

I'm not sure what you mean by that, so, I'll take offense??

Oh just ignore all those SOUTH of US-30 folks, especially CTC who I think is not even in LAKE county but NEWTON right?
    :p

You people

That doubled my commute time this morning.

Not me. Granted I got to work at 4:30AM this morning. 80/94 was OK this morning.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It's freaking cold... my everything hurts...

ok last call on the GB calendars*** Acteon wanted one but that was it from you guys...

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    People of the hill - today I came home to hear my well pump screaming and no water psi. The pump was hot as hell as was the inlet pipe. I unplugged it for a minute, plugged it back in, it started up but sounded good and immediately started pumping water. I guess my pressure switch stuck ad it overheated... It probably ran for over 12 hours... Why didn't it just trip the breaker?

It didn't trip the breaker because it was not being over worked. In fact, the motor was doing less work since it wasn't moving any water. The heat came from the fact that there was no water moving through the pump to cool it. The water in the pump housing was just spinning around and not being moved out into the piping. I know it sounds silly, but on bigger pumps it can actually get hot enough to make steam.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I have that app but have yet to find a way to NOT to have it do the backup 1st locally and then upload those files to google drip.
    How are you getting it to do just "clould" storage?

I'm not 100% sure, I'd have to look. I never used the cloud storage, I just had a 128GB micro SD that I kept the backups on, and would transfer them to my computer if I needed. Now I have an iPhone. I'll dig up the S4 and see if I can figure it out. Don't count 100% on it though because the charging port went out and I don't know how much juice is in the battery.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    It didn't trip the breaker because it was not being over worked. In fact, the motor was doing less work since it wasn't moving any water. The heat came from the fact that there was no water moving through the pump to cool it. The water in the pump housing was just spinning around and not being moved out into the piping. I know it sounds silly, but on bigger pumps it can actually get hot enough to make steam.

No this makes sense. How loud is was whining though I thought the motor was being over worked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom