• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Sitting in the garage with a Yuengling and an Alec Bradley Prensado. Door is cracked with the heat dish on high. Happy Halloween.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Yesterday bought two marlin 7 rd mags for my 80DL at Maple City Sports in Laporte after seeing them on his desk and inquiring if they were for sale. I have been in and out of there since 2012 and AL is a great guy to deal with even if his prices may be a bit higher than the big box stores. I've probably been in there a dozen times bought two 3rd gen smiths from him did several transfers and he has a great memory as he always ask about the railroad or if the boss is outside waiting on me. I also bought 2 tickets to see Black Sabbath Sept 2nd in Nobilesville. The wife must be in a great mood to allow me free rein of spending as well as buying some 22 ammo online.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    How-I-handle-trick-or-treaters.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I think we need pictures and video of Sadclowns place.... this should make most of the scary thriller movies look like child's play...

Let the entertainment begin...

On another note.... who ordered this cold wet crap weather, my everything hurts...

and I'm still planning one more day on the range tomorrow so it better get warm and dry dangit...

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Not sure many kids are going to be out tonight if the rain doesn't stop.
    That's wasn't for the kids, it was for my afternoon drinking session. Took my son out for about an hour around the neighborhood and now we are having our neighborhood friends over for chili and beer. It's been a nice Halloween tradition for the last 3 years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom