• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey just got back and all I seen out there was the Sadclown clan... I think it was just me and Sadclown out there...

That 35 Remington did amazing things though... 3 shots in one hole standing.... First three shots out of the gun ever too....

Sadclown seen it...

I think that Marlin just became my favorite woods rifle of all time....

The wife picked up atleast a 10 gallon bucket of brass so she has some sorting to do....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm at werk, wish I could m&s today... hopefully next time

We have them all the (mostly) warm months.

Hey just got back and all I seen out there was the Sadclown clan... I think it was just me and Sadclown out there...

That 35 Remington did amazing things though... 3 shots in one hole standing.... First three shots out of the gun ever too....

Sadclown seen it...

The wife picked up atleast a 10 gallon bucket of brass so she has some sorting to do....

Give that woman a break.

And, good thing I didn't go. I actually got some stuff done.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Pretty cool group with this Marlin 336 in 35 Remington...

marlin1833hdrfil2.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Thanks Ericwp... that is the best out of the box shooting I think I've ever done with a new rifle... Well she is a used rifle but new to me...

Looking up loads for this little gem now...

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

Sadclown seen it...

Its a good thing my knee was still swollen otherwise she would of only got half that amount......lol

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Flu shot or flu mist this a.m.? Told each delivery method was equally effective. Went with the mist (rookie at that) over breaking the skin. Haven't had a flu shot in years, but there is something already going around so I gave it a whirl.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I've never been offered the mist. I always get the shot. I've had the flu really bad once, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. So many people think that the flu is a little case of the runs or throwing up. The flu is usually at least a week of some combination of fever, headache, cough, sore throat, and body aches until you wish you were dead. If I can prevent that, I'm all in.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I personally don't opt to get it. It protects against some strains of flu, and it is not guaranteed to stop those. I don't remember the last time I got the flu. My specialty is sinus infections.

Now if they had a shot to stop sinus infections, I would jump all over that.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi that rack is in one of the Gunbunnies vaults...

I think it is pretty cool too....

1775.... she had her hammer with her, just saying....

She did make sure the nice guy with the 500 magnum got all his brass back though...

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Jedi that rack is in one of the Gunbunnies vaults...

I think it is pretty cool too....

1775.... she had her hammer with her, just saying....

She did make sure the nice guy with the 500 magnum got all his brass back though...

Normally I'm first there at the M&S now after witnessing your wife in action last year. A few months back when you weren't there I did score 125 45 LC in their respective boxes in one of the cans at 25. I was surprised the person just let good money go to waste so to speak.

On a another note you don't happen to have an extra ejection port cover clip for the rod do you, or know what size so I can go to ace and buy one.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I've got the complete pin, spring, clip and door packs for a couple more builds but no left overs currently. I think we have a gun show coming up this weekend some where... Might try Alexsixer over at Westforth. I know he has a box of assorted small AR parts in the shop over there.

If you don't find anything by next week I'll probably be making another order to midwayusa so I can get one for you if you like...

My wife prides herself on how much brass she can bring back from a firing range... I try to get her to shoot everytime but all she wants to do is bring home brass... who am I to say no....

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I've got the complete pin, spring, clip and door packs for a couple more builds but no left overs currently. I think we have a gun show coming up this weekend some where... Might try Alexsixer over at Westforth. I know he has a box of assorted small AR parts in the shop over there.

If you don't find anything by next week I'll probably be making another order to midwayusa so I can get one for you if you like...

My wife prides herself on how much brass she can bring back from a firing range... I try to get her to shoot everytime but all she wants to do is bring home brass... who am I to say no....

I know there is a show in Nappanee the end of the month might head there, but will probably go to westforth as I have never been there being Gary and all. I'm in no rush to finish my 2nd build, though I will probably hit you or another member up to borrow the tools when I install the barrel and delta ring. My grandfather knew the oldman which I'm not sure if he is still around. I have a 1100 lt20 I might want modified to shoot 2 3/4 in addition to the 3in it is chambered for.

I got my wife to start digging in cans as well and like when its a good day for brass picking. Though she isn't big on staying out all day shooting.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It feels like Gary... lol....

I'm trying to talk the wife into going to the Indy this weekend for the 1500... If I go I'll pick a couple extras up...

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    It feels like Gary... lol....

I'm trying to talk the wife into going to the Indy this weekend for the 1500... If I go I'll pick a couple extras up...

That would be greatly appreciated if you find anything. I will gladly pay you at the M&E or M&S next month or your brother next time I see him and he sees me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom