Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Tell me about it. I had a yard sale today. I worked 3-11 last night and then was out at 6am in 30 degrees setting up. I sat out in this **** all day long.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Tell me about it. I had a yard sale today. I worked 3-11 last night and then was out at 6am in 30 degrees setting up. I sat out in this **** all day long.

:nuts:, but we're there customers and profits to be had? I'd probably just go :shoot: tomorrow and warm yourself over a barrel.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ballstater, yes it is hard to find ammo for sure but one of the saving graces of the round is it isn't a high pressure cartridge so once you get your brass you should be good to go as long as you reload...

Yep, I reload and I like all the 35 calibers too... 9mm, 38 super, 357 sig, 38 special, 357 magnum, 357 maximum, 35 Whelen, and now 35 Remington...

Actaeon, I'm from Da Region, I just hate the burning pain I get in my hands, feet, back, shoulders and the screwed up blood sugars and headaches that come with this cold weather... If I ever make it big I will be on my way to the desert in Arizona for sure...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ballstater, yes it is hard to find ammo for sure but one of the saving graces of the round is it isn't a high pressure cartridge so once you get your brass you should be good to go as long as you reload...

Yep, I reload and I like all the 35 calibers too... 9mm, 38 super, 357 sig, 38 special, 357 magnum, 357 maximum, 35 Whelen, and now 35 Remington...

Actaeon, I'm from Da Region, I just hate the burning pain I get in my hands, feet, back, shoulders and the screwed up blood sugars and headaches that come with this cold weather... If I ever make it big I will be on my way to the desert in Arizona for sure...

Hey, bulletsmith said that, not me

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    :nuts:, but we're there customers and profits to be had? I'd probably just go :shoot: tomorrow and warm yourself over a barrel.

Yeah, I know, right? I've been putting the sale off for way too long. Requested a Friday off all summer long at work and never got it, so I finally had to do Sat-Sun instead of Fri-Sat like I wanted to. Took in a couple hundred dollars, but not as much as it would have been if it had been a Thurs/Fri and not so cold. After today, the rest is going to Amvets.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Acteon.... oops...

the details sometimes get lost...

it's freaking cold and I'm loading up in this stuff.....

I'm going to need two lg hot coffee's to get my rear end out there in this stuff....

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    This must be a cruel joke. The closer I get to Winamac, the colder it gets. Right now the temperature has dropped from 35° to 27°.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I left a little bit ago. I didn't eat breakfast and was starting to get shaky :rolleyes:. Shot for 4 hours and a 27° change in weather.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom