Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anybody reload 6mm Remington? I have 113 pieces 6mm Remington brass and 244 Remington brass. I also have what appears to be 58 new Norma unprimed brass in 6mm Remington (40) and 244 Remington (18). If no re-loaders what would be a good asking price for all this?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I love doing a good complete reformat on my computer. Something about starting over fresh and ridding myself of all the unneeded crap.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    It's the updates that eats up the time. The install is painless. Checkout a site called ninite.com. it's an awesome tool, I've used it for years. You simply click on the apps you want installed, it downloads an installer package and you run it. It gets all the latest versions and automatically says no to all the bloatware. All unattended.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    It's the updates that eats up the time. The install is painless. Checkout a site called ninite.com. it's an awesome tool, I've used it for years. You simply click on the apps you want installed, it downloads an installer package and you run it. It gets all the latest versions and automatically says no to all the bloatware. All unattended.

I have been using ninite for a couple years now. Love it.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    "Cheat Mode"? Volkswagen has admitted to using special software settings on 2.0-liter diesel cars to cheat on EPA emissions testing. We put two of these models through testing to see how they perform on the road in "cheat mode."

Video explaination on page.
    https://www.facebook.com/ConsumerReports/videos/10156159702870430/

Any what is wrong with this? :dunno:
    Mankind makes rules and mankind should expect that mankind will attempt to skirt said rules.

In case you missed it a few pages back ...

I'm not a huge sports fan myself but I would never begrudge these poor, long-suffering Cub fans a championship. :bat:

So ... on that note ... I hope every Chicago team (except the Sox) wins a championship every year for the next three years and your precious Southshore train is packed to the rafters with smelly, beer swilling, stale beer flatulating, rowdy, obnoxious, sports fans. :p

I love doing a good complete reformat on my computer. Something about starting over fresh and ridding myself of all the unneeded crap.

Well this one is going to wall into the same bucket as "Combat Wilson" magazines. My brain is forever wires to know them as CW not WC.
    So it's "yuppie" not "yippie" cause that is the way I say it. :p

Wonder how much longer the good weather will hold out and be able to put up the outside Christmas decorations after Thanksgiving?

If your name is larry you need to start like yesterday!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Any what is wrong with this? :dunno:
    Mankind makes rules and mankind should expect that mankind will attempt to skirt said rules.

Well this one is going to wall into the same bucket as "Combat Wilson" magazines. My brain is forever wires to know them as CW not WC.
    So it's "yuppie" not "yippie" cause that is the way I say it. :p

If your name is larry you need to start like yesterday!
    Yes it is.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes it is.

:facepalm:
    I was referring to the other Larry who has a zillion lights to put up, program, etc...
    His house needs to rival this one...
    National-Lampoon-s-Christmas-Vacation-chevy-chase-fanclub-31459761-1500-1052.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom