12006681_1496828933961377_8902629752903261634_o.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It's been a number of years since I have, and I do remember what a mess that was. But I still got to root for them over the red team.

Everything CUBS fans get on the south shore (win or lose) they are drunk and loud and it never fails that the train is delayed since it ends up having to stop while Metra Police is called to kick them off the train. This is a RPITA when it's a commuter train and we are trying to get home.

Plus the city is bad enough with road blocks, nazi style security check points when the BlackHawks had their parades DURING WEEKDAY BIZ hours. I do not even want to image what it would look like if the CUBS ever won. No way! As far as I'm concerned I hope they loose and do it quickly as fast as possible. Not rooting for the other team don't even know who they are playing and frankly don't care as I do not follow the sport (or any other sport).

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    Everything CUBS fans get on the south shore (win or lose) they are drunk and loud and it never fails that the train is delayed since it ends up having to stop while Metra Police is called to kick them off the train. This is a RPITA when it's a commuter train and we are trying to get home.

Plus the city is bad enough with road blocks, nazi style security check points when the BlackHawks had their parades DURING WEEKDAY BIZ hours. I do not even want to image what it would look like if the CUBS ever won. No way! As far as I'm concerned I hope they loose and do it quickly as fast as possible. Not rooting for the other team don't even know who they are playing and frankly don't care as I do not follow the sport (or any other sport).

Hey now, I'm a cubs fan, and I don't drink or get kicked off of trains. That whole Hawks debacle was a huge pain when I lived in il, although I fully expect Chicago to burn to the ground when the cubs win the series. It'll be nice to sit on north shore beach and watch the glow of downtown as it's slowly consumed by fires.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

View attachment 42069

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom