Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    After winning the league and taking a year off, we are getting the band back together. Fall softball doubleheaders will reveal the shape we are in (round is a shape). If it's like all the other years: old, fat, & slow will be the scouting report. :eek:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Um. No.
    [video=youtube_share;y7fzkfKSlRE]http://youtu.be/y7fzkfKSlRE[/video]

There are a lot of Ramen cooking recipes. I think it would have to be the apocalypse before this guy goes this route.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    After winning the league and taking a year off, we are getting the band back together. Fall softball doubleheaders will reveal the shape we are in (round is a shape). If it's like all the other years: old, fat, & slow will be the scouting report. :eek:

Um. No.
    [video=youtube_share;y7fzkfKSlRE]http://youtu.be/y7fzkfKSlRE[/video]

There are a lot of Ramen cooking recipes. I think it would have to be the apocalypse before this guy goes this route.
    Well if you want to get FATTER and SLOWER you can eat a lot of those Ramen Pizzas.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Just got back from a weekend of camping at Brown County State Park. How disappointing. I think the campgrounds were dirtier than I have ever seen them in my life. Trash all over the place. When I first got to my campsite, it was like no one had cleaned the site in weeks. And the ash was all the way to the top of the campfire ring. I had to spend my first 30 minutes cleaning our campsite. This was not just my campsite either, all of Raccoon Ridge looked like a garbage dump... Wrappers, can's and bottles everywhere.

And the kids and parents... It should be legal to hit them. Two campsites down from us were some of the most obnoxious little rat bastards that I have ever seen. Running out in the middle of the road, screaming till 10pm, throwing those poppers on the road and then not cleaning them up. The parents were letting those little :poop:'s get away with this behavior. They didn't even have the common decency to duct tape the kids mouths shut or at least hit them in the back of the head hard enough to get them to stop.

And Brown County used to be such a nice place to camp.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Just got back from a weekend of camping at Brown County State Park. How disappointing. I think the campgrounds were dirtier than I have ever seen them in my life. Trash all over the place. When I first got to my campsite, it was like no one had cleaned the site in weeks. And the ash was all the way to the top of the campfire ring. I had to spend my first 30 minutes cleaning our campsite. This was not just my campsite either, all of Raccoon Ridge looked like a garbage dump... Wrappers, can's and bottles everywhere.

And the kids and parents... It should be legal to hit them. Two campsites down from us were some of the most obnoxious little rat bastards that I have ever seen. Running out in the middle of the road, screaming till 10pm, throwing those poppers on the road and then not cleaning them up. The parents were letting those little :poop:'s get away with this behavior. They didn't even have the common decency to duct tape the kids mouths shut or at least hit them in the back of the head hard enough to get them to stop.

And Brown County used to be such a nice place to camp.
    Getting cranky in your old age. :oldwise: :fogey: :lmfao:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sadclown... they can be bad in restaurants and theaters too... I mean really what parent brings their 2 year old to a movie rated R with intense sex and horror scene's. Then lets the kid scream his head off right behind your seat.

It's a strange new world where the kids walk around oblivious to common courtesy and their parents don't realize they are parents...

Glad to hear you atleast got out of the house though...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey does anyone have those rifle racks we were using at the Meet & Shoots ? I'm looking to borrow a rack I can free stand at a movie shoot for 3 days the end of the month... pm me if you can help...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Acteon, Lone said he had one for me but if I end up needing more I'll hit you up... Thanks...

As too my luck.... Thought I was going to go to the Knob and hit the big preppers show in Louisville that same weekend... fat chance can't get a room or anything else within 2 hours of the area for less than 150 bucks a night... Screw it... maybe I'll go to Rock Castle and try out their range...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom