• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Totally different thing. ZX lists the price the gun will sell for. Go to Blythes and buy a gun. It is more like buying a car.

Yeah I'm starting to get sick of blythes prices. Stopped in today to look for some 9x18 mak ammo. They had cci aluminum cased for $30 for 50 rds. I said no thanks and turned around and walked out.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Gambling on which day to go to the fair, today or tomorrow. Looks like tomorrow's weather will be a bit better, and because it's a weekday and senior citizen's day, it might not be as crowded.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Stopped raining long enough to load up Bill B's truck, he is on his way back to the gang infested northern wastelands occupied by the NWI INGO thugs and ne're-do'ells.

Saw this Mag-Packer and thought: router? Dremel?
    index

Plunge Router and a home-made guide/jig for the router to follow.

If its done on a commercial/production scale then possibly a 2 axis CNC machine with a wood bit.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What. No feets of pink snow?:dunno:

aaaahhhh PINK SNOW :)
    But alas not just yet. But perhaps mother nature will bless us with FEET and FEET and FEET of snow.

Well this week wed will be the final inspection at work for the cabling project. Crossing fingers that the contractor passes (i think just one small issue to fix) and then I'm finally done with that project. Sadly due to be too efficient with the project I have been tasked to handle 2 more before 01 OCT 2015 that are critical cause the people who were handling them did not handle them. :facepalm:

So it looks like until 01 OCT 2015 I'll be working just like Actaeon 7 days a week. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom