• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Okay so had a guy come out today and bid a patio with Unilock pavers. Needless to say it was a lot more then I thought. He figured about 450 ft. Just patio no walls or fire pit to be about 11k With walls and fire pit about 15k. I don't know anything about this stuff but was hoping for about 10k for everything. I thought the patio itself would be about 6k Any thoughts? Does that price sound right to anyone? I'm not looking for the cheap guy but don't want the expensive guy either.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We are about to have an addition made to ours close to that with a wall, fire pit, and some landscaping and it is in the same neighborhood price wise. I'm not sure about the specifics, since the wife is actually handling it.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    For $10k you're looking at a wooden deck or poured concrete. No way you're getting unilock at that price...at least not if it's done correctly.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I had a couple contractors come out and quote re-doing my bathroom, needless to say they talked me out of re-doing the bathroom...

Melensdad, it sounds like you missed out on all the fun stuff on your trip already...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Bra medic is in the house....

Oh and Lone was way too determined today to get that lawn done.... He didn't even cuss at me...

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Cut the grass twice since it was so long. Got the AC uncovered and ready to go. Threw some 45 brass in the tumbler and time to relax with some makers and coke.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Just heard of gentleman in Merrillville that was shot death from what sounds like saw car jackers and they shot him in his vehicle. Was an air force vet according to article. Cant link easy on my phone but seen on cbs on the tv.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom