1f7tZDuh.jpg

Beer put me over 2800 lbs

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    CTC, and there was a problem with that ?

On another note...... Does anyone in our group here have one of those ditchwitch motorized line diggers ? I'm too old to dig a 150 foot line to drop a sprinkler line in....

Great time at the range today... The reloads were grouping very well out of the revolvers and the lever... Unfortunately I forgot the box of 10mm ammo for the Rock Island at home and had to make a deal for a box od ammo for that thing.... WOW there must be gold in those boxes....

levrug20150406_155125hdrfil.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ericwp, I know I just thought if I was going to have to spend money I would offer it to someone in here first.

CTC, It's your truck and we live in America so your free to screw it up good if you want... Nobodies business what you do with your own truck...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My wife mentioned she was cold. Holy crap, my furnace stopped working. All's I know how to do is change a filter. Saw an error light blink code. Pulled the manual, followed the troubleshooting. Looked up on youtube what the heck they were talking about. Ended up here:

[video=youtube;pq4KaOlRzjU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq4KaOlRzjU[/video]
    I had a clogged hose faulting the negative pressure switch. We have heat! That Cabela's trip just got less expensive. :rockwoot:

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    Going to blythes in the morning with glock girl and a friend of mine. He just applied for his LTCH. He is looking into a carry pistol and I said I'd take him so he can test mine. he will be trying out my g19s and s&w 642. I'll be up there probably 10ish if anyone else is planning on going in the morning.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Going to blythes in the morning with glock girl and a friend of mine. He just applied for his LTCH. He is looking into a carry pistol and I said I'd take him so he can test mine. he will be trying out my g19s and s&w 642. I'll be up there probably 10ish if anyone else is planning on going in the morning.

Bring him to a meet & shoot. Get more guns to try there.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    I was planning on that. annnnnnd the trip for today is cancelled. His daughter has been up sick all night so we aren't going now. I guess I'll just have to get some sleep after work

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    T Squared not bad price... 45 acp with brass cases.... The Federal Aluminum is 14.95 a box at Walmart and their screamers but not re-loadable as per normal standards... They are boxer primed though...

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Dark lord day tickets at 3F now. Maybe 100 left. No line. Go now if you want tickets!

If you're looking for parking we might be selling spots at American Machine Works. Brand new building with parking lot just around the corner from 3F. If you're interested send me a PM and I'll save spots for INGO members,
    570 Progress Ave, Munster, IN 46321

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom