• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Im looking for a stupid cheap beater shotgun to use for a three gun match in a few months. I was challenged to shoot a match with a Hi-Point and accepted. My cousin said I couldnt do it with a Hi-Point and a Mosin. Might as well try it with a shotgun that would be totally unworthy of competition.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Im looking for a stupid cheap beater shotgun to use for a three gun match in a few months. I was challenged to shoot a match with a Hi-Point and accepted. My cousin said I couldnt do it with a Hi-Point and a Mosin. Might as well try it with a shotgun that would be totally unworthy of competition.
    You can use my 4PUMPCHUMP :-)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    :bat:
    Subtle 6er has one that fires on the pump.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    anyone doing this?? looks like i may be competing. first one

Sunday, March 29
    9:00am USPSA Match at NPCCC

WhenSun, March 29, 9am – 2pm
    Where933 N Calumet Ave Chesterton, IN 46304 ‎ (map)
    DescriptionMatch Fee:$15 for NPCCC members$20 for non-membersWomen & Juniors 16 & under shoot free.4-6 Stages, ≈150 rndsRegistration begins ½ hour before match timeSet-up is on the Saturday before at 12:30pm. Help is always appreciated and a reduced match fee is provided for set-up volunteers.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Did you ever care?

Believe it or not I did at the start.
    As time has gone by it's been a mixed bag with sometimes trying to "be one of the guys" but alas this year I really don't care anymore.
    I'm comfortable in my own skin and my skill set. No need to pretend to be something I am not.
    I like a hint of pink on my guns and clothing and don't mind some girly stuff as well.
    I know I'm not a homosexual since I :drool: over boobs, ladies in high heels, redheads (real or not), and asians girls.
    So fire away all you like it does not bother me.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    OK...back home finally. The roads from Elkhart to NWI were crappy with a side of whiteout conditions. HOWEVER I was able to baptist LadyGhost into the holy church of the brass rainbow. (we went to midwest gun and range and she shot an MP5 full auto.) The smile on her face was worth the drive back. We went out there to meet up with a friend for dinner and decided to stay the night and call it a mini honeymoon. LOL And what goes better with a honeymoon than full auto??

A big piece of cheesecake.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I want a big piece of cheesecake....

GOW hope to see you at one of the shoots coming up.... or hit me up for coffee sometime, you have my number...

Soooooo was messing with the camera and the 686's tonight...

sw6865866915hdrc.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom