• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I don't trust reviews based off of numbers alone because studies show that most people are ******* idiots. You usually have to dig a little deeper and read what people wrote. If it looks like it was written by a first grader, I automatically assume the opinion is as stupid as the author. In conclusion, eugenics has its merits. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    66 reviews which is plentiful to say it needs alot of work.
    Strange it has so many kinks to work out I was told it is the same owners as that other big one same side down the road the one in hub booterys old building

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    What restaurant in the Region serves the biggest portions? I have a hardy appetite. On Saturday I usually eat 12 scrambled eggs and a few pieces of toast
    AVGO in St John (Schererville?) has pretty good-sized portions. So does Baja in Winfield/Four Seasons. Baja sounds like its a Mexican restaurant, but it's just another Greek-owned family-style restaurant. Decent food and decent portions, although I've only been there for breakfast and lunch.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    What restaurant in the Region serves the biggest portions? I have a hardy appetite. On Saturday I usually eat 12 scrambled eggs and a few pieces of toast
    Lightweight.
    Throw in 4 biscuits smothered in sausage gravy, 1/2lb of bacon, hashbrowns, a couple pancakes, and a fruit bowl, then you have a Saturday breakfast. :thumbsup:

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    If something is arranged please post.
    I wouldn’t mind meeting up before or after either the Valparaiso or Crown Point show or both. I live in CP and plan on going to both shows. Just don’t know in what order, etc.
    I guess I’ll make my decision if there is a meet up.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    And if you like Chinese (even though NW IN Chinese is mediocre) G Jin on 30 in Merrillville has huge portions, at least for lunch. It's my go-to for Chinese. They are closed on Monday or Tuesday though, I think Tuesday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom