Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Kid's little league game is later this morning. Proactively popped an allergy tablet. These Canadian wildfires are something else.

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    SATURDAY LATE LUNCH ideas???

Dasha is taking the South Shore from Notre Dame to the East Chicago, IN station. I pick her up there and need to get her to O'Hare airport. We have time to stop for a nice, late lunch somewhere between East Chicago and O'Hare.

Any restaurant ideas from any of you on where we could go for good food that is reasonable close to that travel path? East Chicago, North Hammond, Whiting. Maybe skip local and go to Chinatown? Thoughts?

We'd be having lunch about 2:30pm so can't go to Keith's in Whiting because that opens at 5pm.
    Have you been to Ricobene's?
    Known for their breaded steak sandwich.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    I'm gonna miss you guys at Winamac today. My five half grown kittens were neglected yesterday due to weather so they get a BIG outside day today and I've still got two sick little kittens recovering in my bathroom and they need attention too. I could probably spare an hour or so for range time but the couple of hours to and from makes it undoable.

The gray kitten is outside w/mom and doing well. The striper and the tortoiseshell went to the vet on Monday and are doing fine now too but I still want to spend some time with them today. Couple more days for their antibiotics and they go back to mom.

Attachments

• kittenses.jpg
      kittenses.jpg
      503.2 KB · Views: 3

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Not a city per say more like a town, very little in the middle of nowhere in north central indiana.

Indiana public range where pre-covid NWI INGO would have monthly gatherings with 50+ people showing up, foods, cigars, etc..
    Thank you.
    I looked it up and it said it was a city but there was just something in the way you guys refer to that made it sound like more than just a city. Now I know.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Not a city per say more like a town, very little in the middle of nowhere in north central indiana.

Indiana public range where pre-covid NWI INGO would have monthly gatherings with 50+ people showing up, foods, cigars, etc..
    Cigars shooting and food Sounds like a party

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom