• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Who needs gas in May anyway? Put on a sweater. As long as you get it figured out by October you're cool. Well, technically, even if you don't get it figured out by October you'll be cool. Then more cool in November and cooler still in December. You'll be used to cold showers by then.
    I also like to dry my clothes in a timely manner.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Make sure your gas appliances are up to code when they come to turn it back on. They WILL come in your house to check for pilot lights. If appliances are not up to code they may leave it off until things get fixed. Depends upon how picky or what kind of mood the service tech is in.
    Can I bypass this part by answering the door wearing only an untied robe and speaking with a lisp?

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Raccoons are members of the bear family. I was camping with friends who were together in a two person tent. In ignorance they kept some snacks between their pillows and went to sleep. They awoke to a raccoon in between them after it made a hole in the tent by their heads to get the food. Another time a friend forgot to close his front car door while camping then went to sleep. In the morning a raccoon was sleeping on the floorboard and a demolished loaf of bread on the seat. If ya have problems with them camping stay out of bear country.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom