• Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I pick up the keys to my house on Saturday at 9am. I pick up paint at 10am Saturday. Followed by massive amounts of cleaning, then painting. Every wall and ceiling is getting painting. Gonna be a fun time... Send prayers.
    Congrats! And Cg mentioned airless sprayer, great idea, I’ll also suggest Wagner power roller, things are awesome, and cheap! Cuts painting time in half

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    For those who don't live in the area, Pinhook has a
    church with a cemetary, Pinola has a saloon. That's it, nothing else. Oh, and a sign to alert you to the fact that you've entered those places.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    For those who don't live in the area, Pinhook has a
    church with a cemetary, Pinola has a saloon. That's it, nothing else. Oh, and a sign to alert you to the fact that you've entered those places.
    Been to Pinola saloon a few times, randomly asked why are there hooks mounted to the ceiling above the bar, she told me for the girls that get on the bar and dance, gives them something to grab onto.
    Bear in mind this is a tiny little beer bar in the middle of nowhere that probably has an average customer age of 60.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Been to Pinola saloon a few times, randomly asked why are there hooks mounted to the ceiling above the bar, she told me for the girls that get on the bar and dance, gives them something to grab onto.
    Bear in mind this is a tiny little beer bar in the middle of nowhere that probably has an average customer age of 60.
    Sounds like they have a great attitude though.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I pick up the keys to my house on Saturday at 9am. I pick up paint at 10am Saturday. Followed by massive amounts of cleaning, then painting. Every wall and ceiling is getting painting. Gonna be a fun time... Send prayers.
    We were lucky enough to have several friends over (who were good painters) to knock out our 1st house. Pizza and beer followed.
    I'm the world's 2nd worst painter only because there has to be someone blind that could be worse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom