• Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Of course the people that have zero business being on the road during a drizzle rain are out doing 15 mph under.
    80/94 near portage, some crazy *** going 30-35 in the LEFT LANE with her flashers on. I almost hit her, so did two other people before I lost sight. The roads are literally WET!!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Not that there is any hope of actual gun talk in this thread, but does anyone here have actual shooting experience with a Sig P365 9mm pistol?

This looks pretty interesting. Considering downsizing from a G26 and figured I'd end up with a single stack, but then I stumbled upon the P365 which maintains the 10 round capacity but in a lighter weight and more compact size. I'm assuming it is a handful to shoot givin the size. Seriously interested.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Not that there is any hope of actual gun talk in this thread, but does anyone here have actual shooting experience with a Sig P365 9mm pistol?

This looks pretty interesting. Considering downsizing from a G26 and figured I'd end up with a single stack, but then I stumbled upon the P365 which maintains the 10 round capacity but in a lighter weight and more compact size. I'm assuming it is a handful to shoot givin the size. Seriously interested.

I carry one daily, I have the 365sas, I bought mine, then T bought her hellcat, my personal preference is honestly the hellcat. I l like the hellcats sights a little better and it just feels a little better in my hands. still love my sig though.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI

I definitely prefer the Hellcat. DK got his 365 before I started looking, and I don’t like how it feels in my hands. It’s not a bad gun otherwise.
    Also, the name “Hellcat” might’ve had something to do with my purchase.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom