Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The article for bb&b is actually a good read. They messed up when the online boom occured. They failed to use that revenue stream for their products and the wayfair/Amazon ate into their product lines as people's shopping habits changed.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Be sure to wipe the cart down for prints. I'd hate to see anyone jammed up over something like this.
    If you plan ahead you could use plastic gloves to avoid prints and wear a couple Covid masks for the security cameras and you could probably get by with the great shopping cart caper without doing any hard time. :)

And be sure to cover your license plate or at least park and drive out sideways.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If you plan ahead you could use plastic gloves to avoid prints and wear a couple Covid masks for the security cameras and you could probably get by with the great shopping cart caper without doing any hard time. :)

And be sure to cover your license plate or at least park and drive out sideways.
    Now u talking da thug language!

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    My car won't go sideways,.....at least not very far. But with crank windows and manual locks I don't expect to have all the fancy options.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Or just leave the quarter in the cart and all is forgiven.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Another thing,.....if you do wear the plastic gloves to prevent leaving prints on the cart, remember to take the gloves home with you and burn them. Don't leave the gloves at the scene of the crime. Your prints are still on the INSIDE of the gloves. I learned that from watching Columbo.

If the coppers nab you on the way home you'll just have to eat the gloves. Yuck! (Don't poop while in jail)

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Another thing,.....if you do wear the plastic gloves to prevent leaving prints on the cart, remember to take the gloves home with you and burn them. Don't leave the gloves at the scene of the crime. Your prints are still on the INSIDE of the gloves. I learned that from watching Columbo.

If the coppers nab you on the way home you'll just have to eat the gloves. Yuck! (Don't poop while in jail)
    Not to mention your DNA...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom