• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Wow, that's close-mindedness at its finest. Lets see I disagree with the seatbelt statement you have made, being a firefighter I have seen the effects of wearing and not wearing it, I do however think it should be your choice if you are the only one in the car. i'll tell you my name just ask. I would say that I am pretty un-extreme on most issues.

I would entertain you though if I am on the list, I would love to see where you believe me to be "extreme" on issues aside from the vaccine issue

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    And today my daughter is on her way to a doctorate in Neuroscience.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife, but that's great to hear about your daughter. I hope she does a lot of good for this world.

I do wish to make one thing very clear. I never said that all drugs are bad. I do on occasion take a drug or two. But our society is becoming dependent on drugs and is being encouraged to take drugs more and more and more. Even when they really shouldn't be. Even placebo drugs can be harmful.

I know people that every time their noses' run they run for the pharmacy. Everytime someone has a headache they pop and advil. Everytime someone has a tummy ache they take pepto. This is what kills your immune system. If you would only take medicine as a last resort and try something NATURAL instead FIRST then we wouldn't NEED all these drugs.

What's worse, the drugs we take are quickly ending up in our water supply that we drink everyday. That's right. You very well could be drinking estrogen medicine or heroin. It's not a stretch. I'll look for the info later. I believe the Indy Star did a piece on this. The amounts may be small, but that small amount could be all it takes to react with some drug you do take and kill you. And make it look like a natural cause OR baffle doctors.

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    I can read that due to not ignoring you.lol
    You were not in the group of extreme I spoke of. You speak your mind and make your own deductions to life, others spew what they read from one source.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You were not in the group of extreme I spoke of. You speak your mind and make your own deductions to life, others spew what they read from one source.

LOL VERY true about me speaking my mind. But I do do my research 90% of the time. :) The other 10% is usually breaking news and I'm just spreading the word. ;)

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County

I wasn't intending to hide my opinion from you, if I had that intention I would have not said it. I do think it is a little close minded though Newman., but that is your right. Thanks for not ignoring me Newman as I do value your opinion and input on lots of topics we have been involved in at other times

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Rambone, I can use super large type to yell my story to everyone, but I think I will stick to standard type.

Rambone prefers size 4 font so his vaccine-ridden eyes can see what he is typing!

Everyone has a right to accept the risks by either taking or not taking a vaccine. Unfortunately to deny the millions who are helped because one or two, or even 100 is wrong. Until scientists who develope these vaccines are perfect, some people will have adverse reactions. Unfortunately at that time, a perfect scientist will be called God, which they are not.

Until doctors are 100% correct, there will be patients who do not recover after treatments. At the time the doctor can be perfect, we shall call him God, but since doctors are not God, they can never be perfect, and while they might save thousands, they will lose some.

Man can never make a perfect medicine, or do a perfect procedure. Man is not God, and as much as doctors and scientist try to perfect that perfect treatment or drug, one person having a reaction, or hundreds when millions are saved is the price we pay for not being God.

Man doesn't have to be God to be more honest with the adverse effects of vaccines. And do more studies. There is a terrible lack of studies on many different vaccines that are pushed all the time. Is asking for honesty and urging people to do their own research so bad?

And no matter how perfect or imperfect the drug/vaccine is, it should never be mandatory. Controversial stuff, I know. I guess kooks like me will just have to live life in constant fear of dying of HPV or the flu.

And if anyone finds me offensive because of God knows what reason, please, opt yourself out of participating in my threads. Unlike our Government, I don't plan on mandating your participation.

I am merely challenging what you have been brought up to think and it is uncomfortable.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    A lot of you here are also the ones that say a seatbelt wouldn't save a life. Your extreme on every issue that comes up. No offense but half of you given the chance couldn't pronounce your name in public, yet you yield a keyboard like Rambo.
    Just added three of you to ignore list.

Brilliant. Do the words they type scare you? Are you afraid they will challenge your perceptions of reality?

Live in fear all you like. If it's not bin laden that's going to kill you it'll be polio, or heaven forbid something you read on the internet, lol.

head-in-the-sand.jpg

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    My kids got their normal vaccines growing up, but they will not now, nor ever get a flu-shot of any kind. Ever. It's not media sensationalism, but the fact that those "vaccines" weaken your immune system. Any time you introduce a medicine into your system it takes over the job that your white blood cells would normally do. This makes your body dependent on that medicine to fight that virus or bacteria in the future. I've never in my life had a flu shot. I never get the flu. I had it one time when I was younger, took a little flu med and got over it. I only take medicines if I'm REALLY sick and my immune system isn't winning the fight. I only go to the doctor if I'm dying.

I refuse to take medicine and go to the doctor because I refuse to make people rich who refuse to cure disease. Think it's propoganda? Why would you cure something if you can make Trillions "treating" it?

Did you know that the book "Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About" actually works? Did you know there are cures for diseases in that book if you catch the disease at an early stage? You want to know how I know it works? Friend HAD diabetes. I use the remedies in the book for getting over the cold faster than using meds. I have used many of the remedies for cuts, infections, tooth aches and infections. I'm currently seeking another copy so I can have it on hand instead of using my friend's copy.

Yes, there are natural cures out there. But the FDA won't allow them. Why? Because nothing but a manufactured DRUG approved only by the FDA can treat or cure a disease. It takes $1mil or more for testing, and another million or two for a license to market and sell said drug. The FDA has made it impossible for a regular person with a simple plant to market the disease it cures.

But yet drugs, ok'ed by the FDA more often than not will give you more problems than you originally had and require even more drugs to treat.

See the vicous cycle starting to form?

I will never give my kids the flushot, gardisil or any other vaccine they haven't already had. I did my homework. And while some came from the FDA, most of my research came from real life stories and medical studies NOT conducted by drug companies or the FDA. A lot of which comes from other Countries.

did you know that the "Natural Cures" guy has a felony conviction for fraud of all things? he is a quack and he is totally full of BS. he's taking advantage of people's ignorance plain and simple. i bought that book and read maybe 30 pages and was laughing so hard i threw it in the trash.

i remember in the back of the book there is a list of "practitioners" who dont use drugs. the guy lists an Osteopathic organization. apparently he forgot that Osteopathic physicians write hundreds of prescriptions every single day. or what about his claim that an apple today has "1/5 the nutritional value of an apple from 50 years ago." what does that even mean? i asked several dieticians i know and they literally laughed out loud.

yeah, i'm gonna take medical advice from a convicted fraud who has zero sources in his book, credible or even made-up.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Even without Gardasil, cervical cancer deaths have decreased drastically in the past several decades

You are radically distorting the overall health impact of HPV.

Yes, cervical cancer survival rates have been improving. It's still a big health issue. The management of cervical atypia and cancer is a major burden, with multiple series of invasive tests, biopsies, and very often removal of significant amounts of cervical tissue. This can have a huge impact on a woman's future pregnancies, including cervical incompetence and preterm births. This in turn can have a major impact on the lifetime health of her children. And that is all if the cervical cancer treatment is successful, which it is not always.

A lot of your other points are wildly distorted as well. Gardisil doesn't protect against all HPV strains, but it does protect against the ones most often associated with cancer.

You accuse vaccine advocates of blowing some risks out of proportion and minimizing others. There may be something to that accusation. But you do your cause no credit by committing the same crimes against truth.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    did you know that the "Natural Cures" guy has a felony conviction for fraud of all things? he is a quack and he is totally full of BS. he's taking advantage of people's ignorance plain and simple. i bought that book and read maybe 30 pages and was laughing so hard i threw it in the trash.

i remember in the back of the book there is a list of "practitioners" who dont use drugs. the guy lists an Osteopathic organization. apparently he forgot that Osteopathic physicians write hundreds of prescriptions every single day. or what about his claim that an apple today has "1/5 the nutritional value of an apple from 50 years ago." what does that even mean? i asked several dieticians i know and they literally laughed out loud.

yeah, i'm gonna take medical advice from a convicted fraud who has zero sources in his book, credible or even made-up.

Do your research. Those "Quack" practices in his book WORK. I don't think he's the "quack" that came up with them, but just put the book together. Although most of my remedies come from Native Americans. You'd be suprised what a flower or a root can do for your health.

You keep trusting those who don't care about you unless you pay, I'll trust those who can heal without adverse side effects.

:thumbsup:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    while tragic, this is statistically insignificant. medical science works by risk vs benefit.

this is media sensationalism at its best. as a gun owner,im surprised you subscribe to the same tactics the media uses against your 2A rights.

look at it this way- people have died from taking penicillin. people have died from getting IV tobramycin. is the word better off without antibiotics?
    :+1: The decision on whether or not to receive these injections is up to you. Just make an informed decision. Do the research yourself rather than relying on information from an internet forum.

As a parent you worry about if your child will have a reaction to the vaccines...and you worry if they will get sick without the vaccine. It's a difficult decision. My personal opinion is that I need to do whatever is medically safe and proven to protect my child's health.

But I also understand worrying about a potentially deadly reaction. Tough decisions. Just educate yourselves about the risks from either decision. :twocents:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    or what about his claim that an apple today has "1/5 the nutritional value of an apple from 50 years ago." what does that even mean? i asked several dieticians i know and they literally laughed out loud.

I don't know anything about the "natural cures guy" but most apples sold today are genetic hybrids. Unless you are buying non-GMO organic apples, you are losing out on much of the nutritional value as these GMO apples.

Had he worded it "most apples have significantly less nutritional value than those of 50 years ago" it would be a correct statement.

Keep in mind dietitians (non physician) went thru a community college course to get their certification (ever been to a GNC?). It's like going to jiffy lube and asking the kid changing your oil about the engine in your Lamborghini :):

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    I don't know anything about the "natural cures guy" but most apples sold today are genetic hybrids. Unless you are buying non-GMO organic apples, you are losing out on much of the nutritional value as these GMO apples.

Had he worded it "most apples have significantly less nutritional value than those of 50 years ago" it would be a correct statement.

Keep in mind dietitians (non physician) went thru a community college course to get their certification (ever been to a GNC?). It's like going to jiffy lube and asking the kid changing your oil about the engine in your Lamborghini :):

I have a cousin who is head dietician for a local hospital....anybody seen a plate of hospital food lately?

My dad had 6 bypasses last year, they fed him mashed potatoes and gravy.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven

EPIC FAIL

with all due respect, you dont know wtf youre talking about. my wife has a BS in dietetics and is 1 course away from her masters at IU (which is part of the IU SCHOOL OF MEDICINE). its not some community college degree. do you know who handles enteral and parenteral feeds of patients in a hospital? do you even know what that means?

Last edited:

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Epic Fail Continued.
    No GM apples approved.
    As of yet, no genetically modified apples have been approved anywhere in the world.

I clipped this from the left wing radical GMO Watch. This just goes to show that much of what is being posted in this thread is just smoke.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    EPIC FAIL

with all due respect, you dont know wtf youre talking about. my wife has a BS in dietetics and is 1 course away from her masters at IU (which is part of the IU SCHOOL OF MEDICINE). its not some community college degree. do you know who hands enteral and parental feeds of patients in a hospital? do you even know what that means?

You mean Prenatal? There's no such things as parental feeds unless you're a farmer or a psychologist... And that's great that your wife is learning to help cancer patients. I just hope she learns to suggest organic foods and not processed foods! :): Organic foods kept my aunt alive 2 years long than expected.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    You mean Prenatal? There's no such things as parental feeds unless you're a farmer or a psychologist... And that's great that your wife is learning to help cancer patients. I just hope she learns to suggest organic foods and not processed foods! :): Organic foods kept my aunt alive 2 years long than expected.

haha..oops .

parenteral feeds. damn spelling.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I don't know who brought up genetically modified apples but they have nothing to do with vaccines, the dangers of vaccines, the validity of this thread.

Top Bottom