• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I would create "swarms" of small drones. The swarms would each be on a different frequency. They would attack in waves from different launch points on preprogrammed routes.
    An individual drone would carry a grenade size payload. Some would be fragmentation some thermite and CS gas fused for proxmity, impact and delayed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would create "swarms" of small drones. The swarms would each be on a different frequency. They would attack in waves from different launch points on preprogrammed routes.
    An individual drone would carry a grenade size payload. Some would be fragmentation some thermite and CS gas fused for proxmity, impact and delayed.

I'd use mustard gas

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I'd use mustard gas

I'd use Sig 320's...

Now where's that meme I saw?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That sounds like a drone-based cluster bomb.

The USAF developed a weapons system several years back called the LOCAAS (Low Cost Autonomous Attack System). It never went into production, but it was really small cruise missile that would each seek out a target. The B-52 could launch 200 of these little nasty things. The warhead was copper and use kinetic energy to destroy the target and it would react differently depending on the target (tank penetrator vice giant deer slug vice giant buckshot). The warhead was used in the Sensor Fused weapon which is deployed from a Cluster Bomb Unit (CBU).

When you're not using weapons on a trained military force things become a lot cheaper. Off the shelf technology combined with pure evil and 2-3 acres of humans in close proximity can lead to very bad results, as we've seen.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'd use mustard gas

Bad stuff that's been around 100 years. We've seen the effect of this stuff on untrained civilians by rogue states like Saddam's Iraq and Assad in Syria as well as unequipped military forces. For maximum carnage that would be one to go with. I've spent enough time at MOPP 4 to know you don't want anything to do with this stuff.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Bad stuff that's been around 100 years. We've seen the effect of this stuff on untrained civilians by rogue states like Saddam's Iraq and Assad in Syria as well as unequipped military forces. For maximum carnage that would be one to go with. I've spent enough time at MOPP 4 to know you don't want anything to do with this stuff.

It's surprising ISIS hasn't used the stuff, as it's within their capabilities to make and deploy (or used to be). Even if it's not very effective in killing people, a psychological effect would be had. And I don't care what anybody says, but spending hours in a gas mask sucks.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What makes you think the mass murderer was a progressive ideologue? What makes you think he was politically motivated?

I don't at this point, but I do not think it is unlikely either. Could be just a psychopath,I'll wait and see

I was just adding some spin to the Kut/Liberty1916 circling dogfight

Rebel Jack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    This. Calling for review. I'm calling for a review of something does not mean, "I want it banned.' Very vaguely worded and then a call for reciprocity.

They HAD to say something, so I'm really ok with it.

I thought the same way, at first. They figured the ATF would come to the same conclusion they have twice before and get NR out of the deal. But then they stuck that little nugget in about "Should require additional regulations." Stick with the GOA, lads. The NRA has long outlived it's usefulness.

I think Reid Henrichs said it best in his "Sunshiine Patriots and middle ground" video. I recommend everyone jumps on the Tube and has a listen.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    On the Sunday news shows, Wayne LaPierre made it pretty clear he wants bumpstocks listed as NFA items.

"It’s illegal to convert a semi-automatic to a fully automatic. The ATF ought to look at this, do its job and draw a bright line," NRA executive vice president Wayne LaPierre said on Face the Nation.
    Allowing Congress to take action, LaPierre said, risks turning the bill into "some kind of Christmas tree" to advance other gun control measures that could impact both semi-automatic and automatic weapons. "If you fuzz the line, they're all at risk and we're not going to let that happen," he said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ot-congress-should-ban-bump-stocks/744138001/

[Pardon the source, but I saw the show and the quote is accurate.]

This line of "if it blurs the line then everything is at risk" does not seem accurate. Plus, this appears to be a cave-in, not a negotiation.

I remain disappointed in the NRA's position.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    On the Sunday news shows, Wayne LaPierre made it pretty clear he wants bumpstocks listed as NFA items.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ot-congress-should-ban-bump-stocks/744138001/

[Pardon the source, but I saw the show and the quote is accurate.]

This line of "if it blurs the line then everything is at risk" does not seem accurate. Plus, this appears to be a cave-in, not a negotiation.

I remain disappointed in the NRA's position.
    After the Republicans held tight after Sandy Hook, they can hold tight on anything. I really don't think there was any expectation of something happening. So why the NRA even made a statement is beyond me.

Even Feinstein said no proposed law known to her would have prevented this incident. Quite an admission from a dedicated gun grabber.
    Feinstein: No law would have stopped Las Vegas gunman | TheHill

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    After the Republicans held tight after Sandy Hook, they can hold tight on anything. I really don't think there was any expectation of something happening. So why the NRA even made a statement is beyond me.

Even Feinstein said no proposed law known to her would have prevented this incident. Quite an admission from a dedicated gun grabber.
    Feinstein: No law would have stopped Las Vegas gunman | TheHill

I agree. The NRA would have been better served to suffer the slings and arrows directed at their silence than release the statement that they released.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ... Stick with the GOA, lads. The NRA has long outlived it's usefulness...

I didn't see the GOA on the Sunday news shows or Tucker or anywhere. Maybe Reid was on those shows and I missed it?
    Got a link to where these folks were being interviewed by major news organizations?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I didn't see the GOA on the Sunday news shows or Tucker or anywhere. Maybe Reid was on those shows and I missed it?
    Got a link to where these folks were being interviewed by major news organizations?
    Erich Pratt of GOA was set to be on Fox News Sunday, but I can't find a transcript. Looks like he was scheduled, but they had an NRA guy on instead.

Oops.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Arguing that if we do this, then they will want this is a waste of time. Defend what you actually have to, when you have to, with logic specific to that case. Bumpstocks do not equal high cap mags. We need to win the 2nd Amend fight, not one on a bump stock. I will say one more time, arguing that bump stocks don’t make a gun “fully auto” in all but technical definition is a losing argument. Cut off you nose to spite your face seems to be the case with us. I am in this to win the war, not win a battle that could lose the war.
    No difference in the antis view. Bump stock makes it easier to fire (and kill) faster= higher capacity mags make it easier to fire (and kill) faster= semi auto...easier...faster...(kill)... kill...KILL...!?
    Why do you guys think the anti gun liberals will stop if/when the get a win on bump stocks? Do you think they'll be happy then?

Top Bottom