• jefalatho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    I'm currently sporting these on my Jeep's hatch window right now
    armypeace.jpg

404x404M4Carbine_zps48cbcb10.jpg

I don't ever keep firearms in my vehicle unless I'm operating it. Other than that, it's always with me.
    Love the "This is My Peace Sign" graphic in your post. Found them online through condition1industries.com for $3 each (for the small 3" ones). Ordering a couple for my truck and a friend. Thanks.

fastang50

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Take it up a notch, I've got an NRA license plate. Along with a flag and TJ quote on my back window. If some freak show wants to damage my truck for it, all the better, that much more advertizement of what type of person objects to liberty.

BlueCow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    I have my sticker on my car, but mostly for the humor value of a NRA sticker on a bright orange prius (truck died and I got a great deal on it. Loving having gone from filling up twice a week to once every 5 weeks)

Can you post a pic???

10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    I've also got an NRA sticker in my back window, and have never had a problem.
    Considering what the Founding Fathers risked (treason, anyone?) giving us these rights to begin with, me having some broken glass would be just an inconvenience. They can't break my Second Amendment rights.

james110

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    UK
    I usually use the magnetic stickers that are easy to peel off. I like the NRA stickers and the funny stickers. For the funny stickers i use the vinyl material. Recently i have bought one from here for the rear window of my car.

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    I'm a member of the NRA and I have stickers, but I hate stickers on cars. If I got a hold of magnetic NRA badges I'd use those. I just like to put them on anit-gun cars because it makes me happy

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    I'd buy a lot of THIS sticker ::

My Second Amendment Right (around the top ) // (silhouette of auto-pistol) in center // I Am The New Rosa Parks. (in a large circle at the bottom.) Anyone ??????

Last edited:

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    I have my home-made one ...

... "I slam is a HATE CRIME" and get angry-bird stares from the populace when I visit Muncie. I don't "slam" any other beliefs, though.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Had an NRA sticker on each of my vehicles for the last 10 years or more. The wife is putting one on her van now that she signed both her and my son up. Now I get 3 NRA magazines (all with more than 1/2 of the same articles) to read each month. :dunno:

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I'm a member of the NRA and I have stickers, but I hate stickers on cars. If I got a hold of magnetic NRA badges I'd use those. I just like to put them on anit-gun cars because it makes me happy

I don't like stickers on car either, but I am not opposed to a couple of small one on the glass. I have NRA and NMLRA tickers on my back window. And used to have a NoBama sticker as well. Had to take that one off though as it wore out it's welcome, same as it's namesake. :D

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    After having my car vandalized for having a ROMNEY sticker on it, I am not putting any NRA stuff on mine. Plus, an unattended vehicle with an NRA sticker is a target for thieves that are looking for guns. Some folks will leave one in their vehicle.

Jordan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Camby/Moorseville
    I am a bona fide card carrying member of the NRA and not afraid to say so.

Behind me in traffic you will see 4 things prominently:

Indiana Environment Plate
    INGO sticker on right bottom corner of tinted glass
    NRA Member sticker on left bottom corner of tinted glass
    and JEEP logo down below

And that is how I roll good sirs.

Top Bottom