• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    People in my hometown often stop and gawk at a vehicle in town without a NRA sticker. Not something we see very often.

tuttjs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    NRA and Marine Corps bumper shown PROUDLY on the back of my vehicle. I don't care what other people think or if it increases my chances of getting burgalized. I proudly support both

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    I've had NRA stickers on all my cars since the 90s. I've never had any issues, besides some liberal pantywaist co-workers getting worked up over it. :D And I know I've been the topic of discussion at times for it, but big deal.

indychad

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 6, 2009
    Brown Co.
    NRA Life Member on back glass along with "Don't Tread On Me", Impeach Obama, Tactical Defense Institute, and the best for last......Nuke Unborn Gay Whales. That'll **** 'em off. :n00b:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    NRA Life Member on back glass along with "Don't Tread On Me", Impeach Obama, Tactical Defense Institute, and the best for last......Nuke Unborn Gay Whales. That'll **** 'em off. :n00b:

Well I guess that answers the most asinine of question...."If assault weapons are ok, do you think everyone should own nukes so the 2A is not infringed?"

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Used to rock an NRA decal on my college beater. That certainly ruffled a few feathers in such a liberal institution.

Right now the other rides just have their own unique stickers.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    I have my NRA and Remington sticker on my explorer and I travel all over the country. I really love driving through DC with them on. I also like having my gun logo stickers on my hard hat when I go through security at the airport. Only received one dirty look by TSA and that was in Hartford, CT. Never a second look in Baltimore or Washington National.

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    I'm currently sporting these on my Jeep's hatch window right now
    armypeace.jpg

404x404M4Carbine_zps48cbcb10.jpg

I don't ever keep firearms in my vehicle unless I'm operating it. Other than that, it's always with me.

Last edited:

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    I proudly display my NRA Life Member sticker on my Prius along with my Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association sticker..
    Isn't that kind of an oxymoron? Even though the common lib doesn't know that the Prius is more conservative than a UAW made vehicle? :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    For ****'s sake people, if ya gotta **** yer pants before you put a sticker on your car, leave your guns on the front porch now and cut the ***** in Zionsville's lawn for free.

I had an NRA license plate on my old car for 10+ years. Sticker on my current car. If someone keys, breaks in, etc. so ****ing be it.

God damn pantywaists...
    Feel better?

:):

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I proudly display my NRA Life Member sticker on my Prius along with my Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association sticker.

Our VW Jetta diesel (40-42mpg) is sporting a Libertarian bumper sticker in addition to an NRA License Plate from the Indiana Dept of Motor Vehicles. Save the planet, pass the ammunition, spread the word about pro-gun values!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom