• Are you planning to attend?

• Total voters

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    I have been to this a few times. Milwaukee, st. Louis, Louisville, Pittsburgh, st. Louis. I want to go each day and be active. I am already planning my vacation. I am so excited. I also plan to volunteer.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Dagnabbit. Never been to one, and I had planned to go since it's going to be in Indy this year. However, I'll be in Vegas for business that week. I sure hope a few of you take lots of pics and post up some good reports for the rest of us!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I'll definitely go with some buddies. We might go on Friday, spend the night somewhere and hit it again on Saturday. I've been to a few and I volunteered when it was held in Louisville. If you have the time to volunteer and live close by, I'd highly recommend it. I worked in the NRA store and got to meet a lot of nice folks. I also got to meet some famous people in the world of the shooting sports.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    So someone told me I should take an empty backpack for SWAG and free stuffs to make it easier to carry a bunch of junk around.
    True or not?

Kernal1984

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Scottsburg
    Can't go because my mom is in town from Florida(Not that I dont enjoy my moms company)

Good news is her and my stepdad just got their concealed weapons license(I think thats what its called down there) and they are all about some range time!!!

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I'll be there, so make sure to shake hands and say 'Hi'!
    I'll be easy to find. I'll be the 'good-looking' one carrying a handgun... :rofl:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Derp. lol
    I MEAN...is there tons of swag & stuff?? Like...fo' realz??

Bet you get loaded up with swag if you wear a shirt with some cleavage and open carry your prettiest gun. Having done a few trade shows (not NRA) the really cool stuff often goes early so grab that on the first day. Chat a vendor up and show some interest in their products/services they will reach under the table cloth and give you the really good stuff instead of the free crap on the table for general population to grab. The last two hours on the last day you need a shopping cart as none of the exhibitors wants to pack up and haul anything home and are often generous in filling you up.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom