• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    No kidding........ who would have thought it?

The world wants a ***** in the White House they can control.

Nice work NPR! Too bad the "world" does not get a vote.

If you asked the "world" if they would prefer to take over U.S. you would probably get the same freaking results.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The world, most having a vested interest in our decline, believe re-electing Obama is the quickest route to this. Thanks for the update, NPR.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Who the f**k cares? The rest of world can prefer whomever they like for POTUS, but they don't get a vote in it.

Interesting that France leads the Obama popularity poll.

And, BTW, its a BBC poll, not an NPR poll. NPR is merely reporting it.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Who the f**k cares? The rest of world can prefer whomever they like for POTUS, but they don't get a vote in it.

Your tax dollars, borrowed from China, at work.

NPR is also reporting that it's cutting edge to burn your trash. Who knew??

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    I remember a survey from the Kerry/Bush election where 70 percent of Europe wanted Kerry to be president and, surprise, surprise, 70 percent of Europe wanted a "weaker United States."

Somehow many of the people voting for Kerry here never quite put those two concepts together as well as the Europeans did.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I can't help but find it amusing that Romney's strongest support comes from Kenya of all places!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I remember a survey from the Kerry/Bush election where 70 percent of Europe wanted Kerry to be president and, surprise, surprise, 70 percent of Europe wanted a "weaker United States."

Somehow many of the people voting for Kerry here never quite put those two concepts together as well as the Europeans did.

My vote for Kerry in 2004 was to fire Bush. Living in Mississippi at the time, it was a protest vote, a momentary lapse of pragmatism. But if Romney pulls the same crap, I'll vote for not Romney in 2016.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Yeah Obama is pretty popular in France, not that most people are aware of of his political actions (and inactions).
    He makes great speeches and always smiles a lot, that's all you need to be popular during state visits overseas.

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    Yeah Obama is pretty popular in France, not that most people are aware of of his political actions (and inactions).
    He makes great speeches and always smiles a lot, that's all you need to be popular during state visits overseas.

From a people that don't mind taxing the wealthy at 75%. At that point, I'd prefer to go on welfare, they probably receive more per month.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I get to talk to a LOT of foreign nationals here at work.

Most come from places that are sooooooo corrupt and have laws that actually encourage people to take advantage of the poor and minority. Other have caste systems that bar certain people from ever being successful.

Of course they're going to vote for the guy who says he's going to save the poor people.

I've spoken to people from Nigeria, Iran, India, and all of them are VERY oppressive when it comes to how the poor and common people are treated.

What they don't understand, or don't want to understand is that America is NOT a class society and we already have laws that protect the poor and the minority.

There is nothing inherent in American government, or society, that would prevent someone from being successful.

Huge difference from pretty much anywhere else in the world.

Top Bottom