• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    How much experience do you have now? How much do you plan to have in the future? I ask because I believe that if you're not willing to train a lot (and often) on multiple platforms, you ought to get another Glock. I can't believe I just said that!
    There aren't many similarities between a Sig 226 and a Glock xx, except that they both go bang when asked. I'd get the Sig, but glocks don't work in my hand, but it could just be in my mind. :nuts:

+++++++1 and repped.
    Get a HD or range gun in the same configuration as your carry gun. Then you won't have to remember which one you currenly have in your hand and how it operates. This is classic advice from many personal protection/defense experts. If you have the same controls/ergonomics for both your carry and HD gun (and you train/practice), you will have "muscle memory" and you won't have to worry about remembering the differences between the guns in a high-stress situation.

I am by no means a "Block" fan but I recommend you get another for your HD/range gun.

Happy Hunting.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I don't know much about the XDM as far as how it feels since I haven't shot one. I own the XD9mm subcompact and love it! Don't know if this helps at all...but if you haven't held the XD, why not try it? I like the XD9 Sub compact since I have small hands- it fits me perfectly with the regular magazine (10) and fits my fiance's hand well with the extended magazine (15). I shoot it with both and like it either way. Enough with pimping out the XD- just thought I'd share my views :)

Just wanted to let you know there are 13 round magazines that fit flush like the 10 rounders. I have them for my xd9 sc...:ar15:

AJBB87

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Here
    Beretta PX4 Storm
    9mm
    17 round mags
    I have one slightly used if interested...

4200525169_4d7bcfb4db.jpg

AJB

paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    183   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    I agree with everyone who said you should buy another Glock. It makes sense for both guns to have the same feel and trigger. There is nothing wrong with the other guns that have been listed though. The best thing would be to shoot some of them and see how well YOU shoot with them.

Top Bottom