• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • will you be able to attend this rally?

• Total voters

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    We met up, walked down town, passed out the flyers I made explaining wha hit HPD has been doing, what laws they broke etc. And what they should be doing. We walked to the police station where there were no Leo's in sight and walked back down town passed put more and stopped at a restaurant ate breakfast and that was all. Put some flyers up too
    Can you post one of the flyers?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I wish I could have taken a road trip up that way yesterday but it just wasn't in the cards.
    It sounds like the message was received by local officials. No cops in sight and you guys were in front of the cop-shop? Was the now infamous from Dan's video "hat on backwards local PD-type" told to take the day off?? Another question, "Is wearing your hat backwards an authorized uniform option?" Ok, that's another thread.

+100 to Dan for doing the right thing and not giving up.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Here's the front page, second page was the impd procedure 3rd was ics and case law that applied. I typed this in like 8 mins at a hotel computer just before going to the rally cuz my computer wasnt working so there is typos I know (Grammer nazis need not respond)

Screenshot_2014-11-16-14-43-58_zpsjkbflgx3.png

cjpoore

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2014
    Valparaiso
    yea i feel as if the mayor told HPD to back off, however we did have what appeared to be an on duty officer in uniform in a totally unmarked Honda Pilot watch us for a few minutes. we also had one officer in a marked car stare us down to which Dan yelled hey to haha.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    yea i feel as if the mayor told HPD to back off, however we did have what appeared to be an on duty officer in uniform in a totally unmarked Honda Pilot watch us for a few minutes. we also had one officer in a marked car stare us down to which Dan yelled hey to haha.

The Hobart Police have all sorts of marked and unmarked vehicles to patrol in.

cooltools

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    My son and I showed up. Sure needed a bigger turnout. Oh, and congrats to dansgotguns and his new bride who were married the day before the rally. Now that's commitment !

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    My son and I showed up. Sure needed a bigger turnout. Oh, and congrats to dansgotguns and his new bride who were married the day before the rally. Now that's commitment !

I did fail to mention that lol. Thanks cooltools, glad you guys made it and look forward to seeing you guys at some events in the future.

seabassnfg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2014
    Valpo
    Upset I missed this, I just became a member on INGO last week tho. I live in valpo, and work in Hobart.
    I will be sure to attend the next one! Thanks for sticking up for our rights everyone

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom