• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • will you be able to attend this rally?

• Total voters

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    When: November 15th @ 9 a.m.
    Where: Begins at Lake George in Hobart Indiana then will move thru downtown and finish at the police station.

Feel free to carry however you like, OC CC or dont carry its up to you, we just appreciate you coming out! (No long guns for this one please)

The Hobart Police Deartment is targeting gun owners, OCers and CCers if they find out your carrying.

There has been more than one incident now where Hobart Pd has broken laws and violated rights. They stop OCers to check thier papers, violate state law by trying to force CC and unlawfully detain, search and seize property. When they know of someone CC they do the same, infact they have even gone as far as following you home because you are legally in possession of a firearm.

They have over reached and its time we the people let them know this kind of treatment of law abiding gun owners is unacceptable.

This event will start at 9am at lake george in Hobart Indiana, after we are gathered we will walk thru downtown Hobart to the police station where we will voice our frustrations with the Hobart Pd. There will be flyers posted to gain more people, as well as a Facebook event soon, there will also be print outs we can pass out at the rally.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...arry-stopped-hobart-pd-while-pumping-gas.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry-issues-self-defense/360602-oc-event-hobart-feeler.html

100 main street hobart indiana 46342

That's the meet up spot ^^ it's the lakefront area by the library.

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    Wow, that cop was a idjit. I can't believe he detained you without probable cause, pretty much ignored your questioning, and disarmed you for no reason :xmad:.
    I got excited when I saw this was gonna be in Hobart, thats like 20 minutes away. Then I saw it was Saturaday 9AM, I work starting 9am on Saturday :crying:.
    Good luck to everyone attending though, I'll be there in spirit! Go with cameras and video recorders in hand, I wouldn't be surprised if you harassed by police responding to calls of "a gang of gun-toting degenerates" hah!

cjpoore

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2014
    Valparaiso
    is there a facebook event for this yet? i know a couple more people on there who i could invite and would probably attend. also i will be bringing my GoPro and wearing it via the chest mount :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2014
    Merrillville
    Any guess as to when this will be done. My kid's 1st birthday party is that day, but not till the afternoon. I can make it if this doesn't go too late and would be more than glad to.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    My schedule went off the deep end so I may be a no-show. Hope to make it, may not be in the cards.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    It was good. We had a smaller turnout than I wanted but we got some people interested, passed out flyers explaining everything. It was uneventful no MWAGs no Leo involved. Can't wait for the next event

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    We met up, walked down town, passed out the flyers I made explaining what HPD has been doing, what laws they broke etc. And what they should be doing. We walked to the police station where there were no Leo's in sight and walked back down town passed put more and stopped at a restaurant ate breakfast and that was all. Put some flyers up too

Top Bottom