• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Coach said the win wasn't "pretty". I call it downright "UGLY"!

I'm a long way from getting excited and today wasn't the performance to increase my confidence in ND football. Sort of reminded me of watching a Charlie W. game.

DagerOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I'll take the win, and I liked a lot of what I saw from the defense especially, but that wasn't good enough. I hate Michigan with a passion, and if I see us lose against them AGAIN (I'll be at the game next weekend) I'll lose a lot of excitement about the rest of the season.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ouch!, Purdue sucked it up for the first 2-1/2 quarters, I thought they might have a chance, but not this year. ND defense played pretty well most of the day. I would have like to have seen Henry come in at QB again, he immediately changed the tempo and got things going for PU. Oh well, congrats Domers.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Purdue was awful most of the game, ND outplayed them the whole way and should have blown them out. All I can say is good luck against Michigan because you are going to need it, they looked much better against a similar if not better team.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Kelly will get them back in shape for Michigan but I do agree that they better not play the way they did in the second half. Purdue has a solid team that I believe will be competitive in the Big Ten and get to a bowl but I really don't like their quarterback.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Oh I don't mean anyone here really, there will be some lint for brain local radio guys around Indiana somewhere pointing out why PU really deserved to win....:rolleyes:

Oh and MAYDAY MAYDAY!!! BOILER DOWN!!!

What news outlet in Indiana, not in the city of Lafayette, is pro Purdue or makes excuses for them?

But I see as usual the ND fans win with class :rolleyes: Let me guess, ND is back and this season will be BCS bowl or bust?

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    What news outlet in Indiana, not in the city of Lafayette, is pro Purdue or makes excuses for them?

But I see as usual the ND fans win with class :rolleyes: Let me guess, ND is back and this season will be BCS bowl or bust?

I am guessing 10 wins is a great year for what we have with talent and the new system but anything is possible. A lot of the hype in South Bend this year is that Brian Kelly has done a great job everywhere he has been.

If you want to talk about class then you might want to look at that joker Purdue has for a quarterback. Marve may be talented but he is a jackass as he showed by getting his team penalized and having to leave Miami of all places.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    buckeyes.gif

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    PU didn't play as badly as I expected them to do. If they further refine their offense for Marve to sprint out and pass/run... They can do things.

Their D isn't bad, especially those defensive ends. Monsters.

And PU needs to be thankful that ND didn't play well.

Next weekend will be a real test. If ND plays the same as they did the other day, they'll get stomped on by MI.

-J-

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    PU didn't play as badly as I expected them to do. If they further refine their offense for Marve to sprint out and pass/run... They can do things.

Their D isn't bad, especially those defensive ends. Monsters.

And PU needs to be thankful that ND didn't play well.

Next weekend will be a real test. If ND plays the same as they did the other day, they'll get stomped on by MI.

-J-

I agree completely about Purdue and ND on this. Purdue has a talented quarterback if he isn't his own worst enemy and a lot to go with him for the Big Ten. If I were to bet on it I would say they will finish bowl eligible and fighting for third in the Big Ten. As far as Notre Dame, they will be okay. If they play sloppy like they did in the second half then they will struggle but I don't see Kelly letting that happen. Brian Kelly has made a reputation for getting more out of his players and finishing games than just about anybody going right now. This saturday will be a great day for football and I am sure that screaming at the TV will happen often.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    :D:rockwoot:
    I agree completely about Purdue and ND on this. Purdue has a talented quarterback if he isn't his own worst enemy and a lot to go with him for the Big Ten. If I were to bet on it I would say they will finish bowl eligible and fighting for third in the Big Ten. As far as Notre Dame, they will be okay. If they play sloppy like they did in the second half then they will struggle but I don't see Kelly letting that happen. Brian Kelly has made a reputation for getting more out of his players and finishing games than just about anybody going right now. This saturday will be a great day for football and I am sure that screaming at the TV will happen often.

I love your outlook!!!

And yeah, I see Ohio State playing for the national championship this year.

I'd love to see ND with a 75% win rate this year, that would make me stoked about recruiting and results for the Kelly era @ ND.

Top Bottom