• aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Nuck Fotre Dame!!

Boiler Up.

Disclaimer: I will still support Purdue sports but after attending that school for 5 1/2 years I DESPISE the bureaucracy and crappy staff/administration.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Nuck Fotre Dame!!

Boiler Up.

Disclaimer: I will still support Purdue sports but after attending that school for 5 1/2 years I DESPISE the bureaucracy and crappy staff/administration.

I see we have another boilermaker who's tired of getting their rear end handed to them on the gridiron by ND even when ND isn't a good team.

As Bill Engvall would say:

HERE'S YOUR SIGN.

795664-butthurt12copy_1_super.jpg

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I see we have another boilermaker who's tired of getting their rear end handed to them on the gridiron by ND even when ND isn't a good team.

As Bill Engvall would say:

HERE'S YOUR SIGN.

795664-butthurt12copy_1_super.jpg

Not really sure how you got that out of my post:dunno:, but ok....

:horse:
    Thats Purdue beating ND. (I wanted a red headed step child, but alas Fenway doesnt have one on here)

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Not really sure how you got that out of my post:dunno:, but ok....

:horse:
    Thats Purdue beating ND. (I wanted a red headed step child, but alas Fenway doesnt have one on here)

Well since you basically manipulated the curse filter to say f*** ND and PU has only beaten them like twice in 50 years @ ND stadium I'd say that qualifies as butthurt.

DagerOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Can't wait to see all the excuses the purdue fans come up with tomorrow.

GO IRISH!

If the Irish do manage to beat Purdue tomorrow, the "best" excuses will be heard on the Danny Hope radio show the following Monday. After last year's debacle (where, by most accounts, a poor decision to call a timeout ultimately gave ND the opportunity to win, which they did) Hope was on his radio call-in show not only defending his decision to call the time-out, he also managed to get in some jabs on then-ND-head coach Weis. It was the most prototypical sour grapes I've ever heard. ND was bad enough to ultimately get their head coach fired, Danny, and you STILL managed to lose to them. STFU.

Purdue will have the more experienced QB for sure, but I think Kelly will prove the better coach. That doesn't mean ND will win, especially in the first game of the season, but I think Purdue (and its fans) have a long way to go before they start claiming their program is somehow better than ND's.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Do I even need to say who I am yelling for? Irish by 23 is my prediction! Also, I am pumped since I just found out my girlfriend bought me tickets for the November 13th game against Utah. That should be a great game as Utah looks solid again this year.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Can't decide which one I detest the more.

Can't both lose?

Pukies getting beat by 50, with it being Notrescams only win of the season would be a close to perfect as it could get!

:popcorn:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Can't decide which one I detest the more.

Can't both lose?

Pukies getting beat by 50, with it being Notrescams only win of the season would be a close to perfect as it could get!

:popcorn:

The popcorn gave you away...

obvioustroll.jpg

And here's what a local church has to say about the matter ......*EDITED* because I figure it borderlines the "No religion" policy here.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Aren't most ND football fans IU basketball fans? We call them reversible jackets. :)

Thats just a coincidence:D I stopped being a serious IU fan when Bobby Knight left. Anymore, I don't watch a lot of basketball but I do watch some Butler but ONLY because several people I went to high school with were there and a couple younger guys are still there.

DagerOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Bonehead play call and poor execution results in a safety, then a sell-out defense on 4th and 1 gives up a touchdown. I was hoping we were beyond the "shooting ourselves in the foot" technique, but I guess not.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom