Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Left barn open last night because last I looked the chance of rain was around 27%. Woke up to thunder and blowing winds, so I got to go get drenched closing up the barn and grabbing fans out of the rain.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jedi survived chiraqi last night!
    :woot:
    jedi was in Logan Park till around midnight.

Some of you would enjoy this show.

They kept it classy.
    Lots of creativity.
    Mainly female performers.
    Chewie and han were male and they really stole the show.

Acteon you would of loved the redhead "luke" and she was also a stormtroopers. She was smoking hot.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    256 ft of road frontage and everything has to happen directly in front of my house. Deer got smacked last night out front... Never fails.
    Must have something tasty in your yard or it is just the path of least resistance

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I had some probably drunk idiot drive into the ditch in front of my house in the wee hours of a morning some years ago. His truck tipped on its side, he lost his side mirror to the ground. He must have gotten out and pushed it up and driven it away though. I heard the crash, but he was gone before I saw anything. I only found the debris the next morning

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    jedi survived chiraqi last night!
    :woot:
    jedi was in Logan Park till around midnight.

Some of you would enjoy this show.

They kept it classy.
    Lots of creativity.
    Mainly female performers.
    Chewie and han were male and they really stole the show.

Acteon you would of loved the redhead "luke" and she was also a stormtroopers. She was smoking hot.
    You do know she/it was 75% trans.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Well, we suddenly have tomatoes planted. We had decided not to do tomatoes this year, but I saw some pitiful little Mexico Midget plants at a garage sale. It's probably too late for them to bloom for long, but I stuck them in a pot anyway. Then we decided that we might as well get a few more. Got some fairly large plants at Leo's in Cedar Lake for $5 a piece. I just put them in the other three pots and gave them some Miracle Gro. Thought I might as well do it before it gets hotter.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Well, we suddenly have tomatoes planted. We had decided not to do tomatoes this year, but I saw some pitiful little Mexico Midget plants at a garage sale. It's probably too late for them to bloom for long, but I stuck them in a pot anyway. Then we decided that we might as well get a few more. Got some fairly large plants at Leo's in Cedar Lake for $5 a piece. I just put them in the other three pots and gave them some Miracle Gro. Thought I might as well do it before it gets hotter.

I really need to get serious about my garden…. In this area I cannot plant tomatoes and peppers in the ground our season just isn’t long enough. Doesn’t stop me from trying though, next year I have to start the seeds inside

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom