Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Which one spun an object (disks?) fast with strings? Had a cousin put an eye out when he was a kid with one of those that broke. My parents would never let any of us kids have the cool stuff, because of that. But I did survive with both my eyes, so I don't know ...

Sounds like a string button spinner(don't know any real names for these). We made a big one with a plastic disk and about 20 feet of string. We would hook one end to a tree and work the other end. You could almost cut wood with that thing.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    When I was a pre teen the teen aged kids would take sides and lob a regular dart from one end of a field toward the opposing team. Each kid had a chunk of 2x4 about 16" long. The object was to catch the dart on the 2x4.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Car vs motorcycle down the street. From the looks of it be real surprised if the guy/gal on the bike makes it. Sounds like motorcyclist was completely run over. Helo was called but was 30 minutes out so was rushed to St Marys for now

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Car vs motorcycle down the street. From the looks of it be real surprised if the guy/gal on the bike makes it. Sounds like motorcyclist was completely run over. Helo was called but was 30 minutes out so was rushed to St Marys for now
    My very first day as a firefighter, my first call was a Camero vs Yamaha... I'll never forget that night. Helicopter didn't make it in time.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I had one of those plastic kiddie pools propped up on it's side against the house on the deck. It's flat on the deck now and has about 1.5 inches of water in it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom