Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    There is a special place in hell for those that don't properly route network cables in the network closet. That is all.
    If you are supposed to know what each cable is for why do they make them all the same color? I've seen under the floor in server rooms and it's just like a plate of spaghetti. I walk through phone company switch rooms and there are thousands of cables landed and they all look the same.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Couldn't count how many we yanked for rebuild when I was a fleet mechanic. Used to say they were called Rams because when you bought one you got it rammed up your a$$.
    Only thing worse is a Nissan CVT transmission at this point. Ordering a new one today for a 19 Sentra. Have a 16 sentra and and 18 Versa at the shop as well. All 3 under 62k miles. Nissan employee said "All Nissans with a CVT transmission should come with a spare in the trunk" Couldn't agree more

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Well that’s good for you at least!

Have a 16 focus at the shop waiting on a trans now, no surprise there. 7x,000 on the clock
    The Foci (focuses) usual need the dual clutch replaced or a TCM. Have only had 1 that actually needed an internal repair. Will say this, the DCT was a **** design. I'm a diehard Ford fan but I lost a lot of respect with the **** they pulled on that one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom