Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    @cg21 how's your pops?

Well unfortunately most of the BIG testing isn’t done on the weekends so he sat all weekend waiting on today for all the real tests. Keeping my fingers crossed he will be throwing 16g out of your shotgun with me again soon. Thanks for asking definitely something no one is prepared for ever, but I realized how woefully unprepared I was. Thankful for what seems to be a second chance.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I thought the spam / wagyu talk was just playful banter but I feel there is underlying tension in this thread lol just a newbies observations. Trying to keep my head down to avoid fire.
    It's all good.
    Some are just more crazy than others.
    Don't keep your head down cause then we can't give u a hello kitty sticker. :p

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    @Snapdragon - you recovered from the garage sale yet? You funding the next meet & eat with the profits?

@cg21 - hoping for positive results for your dad.

Everyone be safe, stay healthy and enjoy Iife.

@darkkevin - my van is going strong. It will go over 250,000 mile mark this week. Thanks.
    Yep. My back hurt like hell yesterday, but thanks to Tramadol and the heating pad, it's almost better today. Most of this weekend was a bust with the garage sale. Thursday was the only good day. We are seriously considering not doing the city-wide sale again. There are too many sales, and everyone is looking but they are afraid to buy anything because they don't know what else they will find.

Last edited:

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Going to go to Michigan City Rifle Club tomorrow around 9-10 am if anyone is interested in being my guest or meeting me there if you're already a member. I've got some guns to function check and a couple to sight in new red dot installs. Planning on being there a while.

I've got the newish M&P FPC if anyone wants to try it out. One of the pistols I'm sighting in is an M&P CORE pistol with a Holosun 507c-gr ACSS reticle. I'll be bringing a Ruger PC Carbine and a Ruger SR9c also.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Had what was going to be a pretty good Monday at work till I went to leave. Looking like my fuel pump took a ****. At least i was at shop. Will diagnose in the morning

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Wife and I had our summer Monday golfing date. Then she took him to swim class. Tomorrow he starts his Jr. PGA lessons. He's practiced 5 straight days and is coming along. He is the one doing the asking. Really helps his mom & dad (& coached) play. Maybe this is his thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom