Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    At the risk of sounding sexist it's funny how the all male crews can operate in silence without a hitch for several hours at times, only using the radio when absolutely necessary/required. Add at least two women into the mix and they can't let the air be silent for 5 ****ing minutes.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Wow. This is so accurate of the boomers...

Example. The issue of babysitting. These people up and and left their kids whom have kids. So no support system for their grand children.

The boomers relied on their parents to help raise their kids while they worked to gain what they have. I turn they're supposed to help raise their kids kids... Nope.

I've got kinda the same situation. If I ever had kids we'd be absolutely screwed.

I can barely get my mom to come let my dogs out.. And that's with giving her gas money.
    So what you are saying is that the solution is to not have kids unless you can afford to pay for them?

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    just for the record, we were lucky if our parents would even watch the boys for a night let alone every day.
    My wife had a few a part time jobs but for the most part stayed home and raised them.
    I averaged working 55 hours per week and still helped out with household chores.
    for better or worse, we raised our own kids.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Other people watch/raise other peoples kids? Never heard of it. I have seen it in a movie once…

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Wages have had no real increase since the 70's. Therefore it takes both parents working to afford what once was a one
    wage earner household. Just take into account housing and a vehicle alone.
    Yep, all people need to do is have less kids, cut off the demand for houses and vehicles. Thus the price will come down. And on the further positive side, less kids. Which further has the positive effect of less annoying parents.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    Yep, all people need to do is have less kids, cut off the demand for houses and vehicles. Thus the price will come down. And on the further positive side, less kids. Which further has the positive effect of less annoying parents.
    I bought cars even before I had kids. Every childless person I know owns at least one car (usually more).

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    My condolences, that is 6 too many.
    Should I go murder 11 children to balance it out? Kind of a human version of carbon offsets? Do they have to be minors, or can I bank on the fact that everyone is somebody's kid? I'm kinda tired today and the elderly are so much easier to chase down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom