Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Stopped at Armory yesterday to look at/buy a hellcat pro, they have a decent deal going on with the gun, 5 mags and a range bag. They happened to have an echelon there in stock too, picked that up and was like whoa, nice. Aaron suggested I buy both (shocker right?) then made a package offer I couldn’t resist. Two new guns!!
    :postpics:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Stopped at Armory yesterday to look at/buy a hellcat pro, they have a decent deal going on with the gun, 5 mags and a range bag. They happened to have an echelon there in stock too, picked that up and was like whoa, nice. Aaron suggested I buy both (shocker right?) then made a package offer I couldn’t resist. Two new guns!!
    the-office-office.gif

Just admint it you wanna be able to do this since now you have 2. :)

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I know we all “love” NWI for whatever reasons (some actually like the area others are trapped either financially or by family) but after visiting SEI …… our state has much more to offer lol

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I know we all “love” NWI for whatever reasons (some actually like the area others are trapped either financially or by family) but after visiting SEI …… our state has much more to offer lol
    Blasphemy!!!

The state ENDS north of the Kankakee River and east by a breath hold of Deep River Waterpark. ;)

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Galena IL still to this day blows my mind how beautiful it is. I really hate that we triple digit cannonball runned it through there. We should stayed out there a while but it was a 1 day cruise, 551 miles for me in one day. Lol

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm trapped here... I've been working for myself so long that I'm not sure what would happen if I worked for someone else. Might try it in a couple years though although Tennessee is probably the new target. I like visiting southern Indiana ever so often, it's a bit refreshing. Paoli, Cordon, Madison is all pretty cool...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well, I guess the package made it to Bedford Park Illinoid... a day late so far... If nothing else, I'll probably lose it officially in Gary. So, I have that to look forward to...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom