Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Hey let's make a movie about child sex trafficking.

Top movie in the USA beats Disney's INDIANA JONES and beats Paramount's TOP GUN . . . it is an Indie release, produces in 2018 and buried by Disney for several years until a small Christian network go the rights to release it. Still, it is played at a small number of theaters bu tis the top grossing film.

Why would "family friendly" Disney bury a movie about child sex trafficking and child abuse?

THE SOUND OF FREEDOM, if you have not seen it, go see it.
    You really are OLD. Top Gun and Mission Impossible are not the same movie. :rofl:

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Had to do my morning walk in the concrete jungle (crown point) today little different than the woods not bad seeing new things but shocking how little people move in the morning out here lol not even the coffee place was opened.

Visited three oaks MI last night went to the journeyman distillery pretty neat interesting menu (probably better suited for people that drink but food was decent) I wouldn’t say it was GREAT but I would go back. Good prices. Definitely going to go to deer creek range now that I know how easy the drive is.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Had to do my morning walk in the concrete jungle (crown point) today little different than the woods not bad seeing new things but shocking how little people move in the morning out here lol not even the coffee place was opened.

Visited three oaks MI last night went to the journeyman distillery pretty neat interesting menu (probably better suited for people that drink but food was decent) I wouldn’t say it was GREAT but I would go back. Good prices. Definitely going to go to deer creek range now that I know how easy the drive is.
    My work is working on the new Journeyman Distillery in Valpo. Looks like it will be a while till it opens and the place is going to be large with an outside courtyard and tables.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    @2A_Tom
    Thursday we had a tool show at the Legion. Different salesmen showed up with tools to show off what they got.

Milwaukee was there, so I mentioned to him about that power option you had mentioned.
    Then I told him I knew at least one carpenter would be interested in that power supply.
    Maybe others might.
    And I mentioned that another mfger DID have one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom