• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    We are going to hit the road after BT grabs a few hours of shut eye. He doesn't get home until around 5:00 am, so we are thinking about leaving at 9:00 headed south. That should put us there around 1:00-1:30.

We can meet up someplace then as CM suggested we convoy to MCFG.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Yes, I'm a member. I hadn't heard about construction on the range, please do let us know after the Thursday shoot. If only one bay is available, that might be a problem as some other members might just happen to be there at the time. If the main range is available, then I'm not worried about having enough shooting lanes to work with.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes, I'm a member. I hadn't heard about construction on the range, please do let us know after the Thursday shoot. If only one bay is available, that might be a problem as some other members might just happen to be there at the time. If the main range is available, then I'm not worried about having enough shooting lanes to work with.

Folks are not going to be happy having to share the 2 bays. They get taken by 1 guy and they do not like intruders. I was talking to the RO last Sunday and he said folks will have to get over that when the main line is shut down. If there are issues they will shut it all down until the construction is done.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    FYI Proteq is a solid hour out from indy, so not very close. But I am sure Don can accommodate you in Lemon Valley much better than MCFG.

Email Don and see what he says. (he doesnt monitor this site religiously) ddb40@hughes.net

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not heard of Lemon Valley

Lemon Valley is the large range that isnt open to the basic member. Its the range to the south of the house that has the covered pistol bays, rimfire bay, 150yd rifle, and cowboy action range. Its an add-on to the basic membership, presently called the silver upgrade. If you had joined us on the INGO day you would have seen it. :p Its awesome!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lemon Valley is the large range that isnt open to the basic member. Its the range to the south of the house that has the covered pistol bays, rimfire bay, 150yd rifle, and cowboy action range. Its an add-on to the basic membership, presently called the silver upgrade. If you had joined us on the INGO day you would have seen it. :p Its awesome!

I have seen it smart guy.I have been to 2 other shoots..................:p.....I did not know it was called that. Thought you were refering to another range somewhere.

I recently discovered I am a diabetic and my sugar was on a hiway to hell that weekend. I was planning on attending.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have seen it smart guy.I have been to 2 other shoots..................:p.....I did not know it was called that. Thought you were refering to another range somewhere.

I recently discovered I am a diabetic and my sugar was on a hiway to hell that weekend. I was planning on attending.

Excuses, excuses.

Stay on top of it, you hear? Thats an order! You dont want me flinging poo do you? After all, thats what monkeys are good at...

Top Bottom