• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    II wonder if this has anything to do with the Biden group talk that Walmart is supposed to attend....

I don't.

Biden is to release his recommendations on Tuesday. This little tidbit of info came out before his scheduled meeting with the NRA this afternoon. I get the impression that he might not care about what they have to say.:dunno:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that sitdown...

Biden: Thank you for coming. On behalf of this administration let me make our position clear, EFF-YOU!:xmad:

NRA: Thank you for inviting us. We hope you will take our recommendations seriously. We recommend that you GO EFF YOURSELF!:xmad:

Biden: On behalf of the President, thank you for coming and providing your input on this important issue. The Secret Service will show you out. Have a nice day.:D

tgmorris99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Westfield
    I heard the same thing today while in the sporting goods department. Clerk said when he called to check he was told that ordering was shut down last night and would be until further notice.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Only thing Rural King seems to have anymore is 7mm mag, various shotgun shells, and .30-06. Throw in a box or two of 9mm. Of course being Rural King most of what they have is $25-$30 a box hunting stuff.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    According to CNN, The US Attorney General Met with Leaders for "Big Chain Gun Store" and the showed logos of Dick's, Gander Mtn, Wlamart, Sportsman's Warehouse and Dunham's Sports.

More stores on the Crap list.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think we need some legislation to prohibit the government from bullying private business to implement social policy.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    They are probably not taking orders due to supply disruptions.

This.

Talked to the Lady at my local walmart and that is what she said. She goes around the distributor and orders factory direct though. :D

LGS blah blah, they sell the cheapest .22lr by far. (and that is all I buy there, well 98% of the time).

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Just bought 200 rounds of 9mm at a local Walmart. They probably had another 1000 rounds of various 9mm. Wish I'd had more money (day before payday).

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Stopped in brownsburg tonight to pick up a few things, and thought I'd stop by the sporting goods. A lady (employee) had a cart full of ammo she had apparently just stocked Ammo, but told another shopper she was getting off shift so she was locking the remainder up for the night.
    2 guys in front of me... both bought a total of about $700 in 223. I'm ok on that front and was happy to see bunch of 9mm federal in the display case, so I picked up 5 boxes

FYI: They still had about a dozen 50rd boxes left. And I saw more unopened cases in the cart she had

Last edited:

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Stopped in brownsburg tonight to pick up a few things, and thought I'd stop by the sporting goods. A lady (employee) had a cart full of ammo she had apparently just stocked Ammo, but told another shopper she was getting off shift so she was locking the remainder up for the night.
    2 guys in front of me... both bought a total of about $700 in 223. I'm ok on that front and was happy to see bunch of 9mm federal in the display case, so I picked up 5 boxes

FYI: They still had about a dozen 50rd boxes left. And I saw more unopened cases in the cart she had

I must have gotten there shortly after you. I bought a little .40 and the guy mentioned that a couple guys just bought all the .223. It was gone.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I must have gotten there shortly after you. I bought a little .40 and the guy mentioned that a couple guys just bought all the .223. It was gone.

There was more Tulammo in the cart. Assuming they stock it up again tomorrow sometime... Those guys must be on a notification list or something lol.

Top Bottom